Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Froch vs Kessler

Awesome performance from Carl. Hopefully a big fight with Ward next. Trip to Vegas would be nice.

English people wanting him knocked out for football reasons ae embarrassing. Thank god you dont near the arenas. Everyone is above that who follows.

Do you think it'll be in Vegas?

Froch sounds very adament on it being in England - No doubt Vegas would be a bigger pay day though.

As for the football comment 100% agree, football fans can be very stubborn and bitter.

Guest MattP

Be amazed if it's anywhere else. Hard enough getting Ward out of California let alone the USA.

It's pathetic. We go boxing with a couple of Derby fans and its never an issue.

Be amazed if it's anywhere else. Hard enough getting Ward out of California let alone the USA.

It's pathetic. We go boxing with a couple of Derby fans and its never an issue.

I'm not sure if i've asked you in the past or not, I think i've read you've been Vegas before?

How much roughly would you be looking at for the weekend?

I have heard Vegas is quite cheap to get to and accomodation, it's when you're there its expensive, I suppose you make it as cheap or expensive as you want to an extent, no doubt when a fight is on travel and accomodation goes up though?

Guest MattP

Been seven times.

Like you say you can make it as cheap or expensive as you want.

Could do a weekend on 500 no problem.

Archived