Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

How fun it would be if Blackpool got relegated and Fleetwood promoted, so those neighbors (separated by 9 miles only) would be playing in the same league for the first time ever.

That would funny and weird I can imagine there being alot of Fleetwood people supporting Blackpool, it's probably like Leicester playing Hinckley!

Completed this video from my trip at Notts County, warning it is 14 minutes! 

Carl Ikeme getting praise, one of the best goalkeepers I've played with said Sam Ricketts.

Ikeme MOTM  :blink:

He did make some good saves and keep Wolves in the game.

And Leicesterpool, can you make your videos any shorter? I like your videos, and your idea with this, but 14 minutes seems long.

MK Dons make it 2-2 so Wolves are Champions. 

Expected really. Always rated Jacket as a manager, especially at that level, and their squad is quality. Job done. Bit like what we did.

I can't be the only one that wants Wolves to lose their last game so that we can get the highest points tally?

I want them to lose so they don't break our 102 point record.

I don't know whether you're going to get to 102 points in League One next season.

We just need Brummy to lose on Tuesday and you to beat Donny and we're fine. Get a point against Watford on Tuesday and it's all rosy.

Absolutely incredible stuff from York to confirm playoffs - will hopefully try and get to them

10152540_10152186852664442_8958806553577

If this run of form was at the start of the season they would have been 7 points clear with a game in hand by the halfway stage. Absolutely mental.

Hope they go up, after such a mammoth effort to get in the playoffs itd be devastating for them if they missed out.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Chesterfield and Rochdale both on 81.

Scunthorpe on 80.

One game left. Should be a decent ending for those three involved!

Pleased for those three though, quite like all of them.

It'll be cheap and easy to get to on the train next season, Lamby.

I was on my way there once, 5mins out of St Pancras we got the announcement it was postponed, had to wait an hour to get off and get the next train back from Leicester.

We won't be going down btw ;)

Archived