Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Peterborough 1-1 Leyton Orient

Preston NE 0-1 Rotherham United so far.

Both atmospheres putting the championship play offs to shame.

i went to the first one.Peterborough fans sang throughout,but they really weren't that loud,I was in the new stand with what seemed to be happy clapping simpletons.No singing,just clapping.i also had my Leicester badge on and let people know I wasn't a Peterborough fan,my mates lad although a Peterborough supporter plays kids football for the mighty Cambridge Utd and wore his Cambridge training top!They don't like each other at all.

Now Orient fans.ok most of game,but after they scored and for the rest of the game they were absolutely fantastic.All as one and fooking loud,really wanted them to win.

Got absolutely drenched walking to the other side of the city to get to the game. Pitch was in a horrific condition at the sides so can't blame the ref at all. Pissed because I came home this weekend just to go to the game and go back to uni Monday night when the rearranged game is - I'll even miss it on Sky as my train is at exactly the same time

Our leagues need to be restructured. The conference premier (or whatever it's called) should be Division/League three.

Consider how many big/former League teams are in that division... Hereford, Aldershot, Southport, Wrexham, Macclesfield, Lincoln, Barnet, Kidderminster and now Bristol Rovers added to that.

I think it just needs to be changed that three teams go down from League 2 and three teams come up from the conference. At the moment only the league winners and the play-off winners come up, and it means that clubs get stuck down there. But of course it would need to be voted on by the Football League, and no League 2 club would vote for it to be easier for them to be relegated.

Guest MarshallForEngland

Here is Garner's goal. It's already one of my favourite goals of all time. If it happened in the prem it would not be off our teles for weeks.

Leyton 2-0 up now and going to Wembley. Kudos to them, hope they give their opponent in the final a good game.

Could well meet up with Fulham, Charlton, QPR, Millwall, Watford and Brentford in the Championship - might as well re-name it Londonship then. lol

Goodman once again showing what a cretin he is.

Four times he's had ago at that Wiseman fella for giving away the free kick, not once has he criticised the Rotherham player for going down easily or the referee for giving the softest of fouls for what was essentially the use of body strength at worst.

He literally cannot commentate on a single match I'm watching without pissing me off with his twattish comments.

Archived