Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Soft spot for Rotherham but like Grayson so I'd prefer the winner of this to end up winning promotion.

Never forgive him for the way he left us to go to Villa. That worked out well. :rolleyes:

Rotherham look streets ahead of Preston. What hope have you got with Kevin Davies up front though.

They finished on level points, obviously Rotherham had a good night and Preston were off their game.

I really hope they make it, it'd be great! Is Billy Kee fit and raring to go? :P

He's doing alright, very nervous! His Mrs is expected to give birth any day now as well, so its very tetchy with football and babies. 

Hearing they are going to Southend to win the game though, not sit back and play on the counter. 

Everyone's singing the Melbourne Victory chant now, even in League 2, except they're all doing it with the shitty Derby lyrics.

I'm hoping QPR win the play-offs now.

Went to Fleetwood v York last night and both sets of fans were singing We Love You at the same time. Depressing. People who defend our constant use of that song need to check their head.

That aside though, York fans were fantastic. Top bunch.

I hate that other teams sing the Melbourne Victory chant now but I hate sounding like a Palace fan moaning about people taking a song that wasn't even ours.

Archived