Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

I hate that other teams sing the Melbourne Victory chant now but I hate sounding like a Palace fan moaning about people taking a song that wasn't even ours.

I wouldn't mind them singing it at all, it's Derby changing it to shitty lyrics and then everyone copying them that I hate.

Why copy tinpot fanbases like Derby?

BREWERS! 

Can't wait for next Monday now, Wembley twice in 5 days! 

Since Fleetwood won't be able to play Blackpool in League One next season, anyway, I'd go for Burton in this game.

The Brewers have a decent fanbase and a decent stadium and from what I gather, don't live beyond their means.

Plus, I'd love it for Billy Kee to nick the winner in stoppage time. How sweet that would be.

I still can't believe he's only 23 years old.

Since Fleetwood won't be able to play Blackpool in League One next season, anyway, I'd go for Burton in this game.

The Brewers have a decent fanbase and a decent stadium and from what I gather, don't live beyond their means.

Plus, I'd love it for Billy Kee to nick the winner in stoppage time. How sweet that would be.

I still can't believe he's only 23 years old.

I was with Billy yesterday, Rowlett has told him he is starting in the Final, got a knock on his knee at the minute though. So if Billy and Wembley being a huge pitch, there is no chance of him doing the full 90! Burton have a good record v Fleetwood as well I think. 

Billy is expecting his little boy on Thursday, told us if Burton win then he will be taking the little one on the pitch. :D

Switching allegiances and leaving Charlton for a Leyton Orient ticket? Fairweather fan!!

Orient have sold over 20K tickets via their own fans alone, surely that's about 12-13K of people on the bandwagon

Archived