Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Agreed, such crisp deliveries.

That chipped throughball was delightful.

I was overwhelmed by that goal, I forgot it might mean that cretinous obese **** Steve Evans might get promoted.

C'mon Orient!

And fraudster.

That last penalty was pathetic. I know you're under pressure but FFS at least show some professionalism and try and compose yourself, take the fvcker properly. He clearly didn't want to be there and just wanted to get it over with. He basically passed it to the goalkeeper.

That last penalty was pathetic. I know you're under pressure but FFS at least show some professionalism and try and compose yourself, take the fvcker properly. He clearly didn't want to be there and just wanted to get it over with. He basically passed it to the goalkeeper.

I wouldn't want to be there, in that situation either. I doubt anybody would want to, to be honest.

I wouldn't want to be there, in that situation either. I doubt anybody would want to, to be honest.

If you're a professional footballer, you play to be in those situations. If you're not prepared to deal with them you shouldn't be playing.

Missing is one thing but not being man enough to take it with any conviction is another.

Archived