Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Enjoyed that game. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Rovers though, and wanted them to win. City fans were annoying me, especially when they didn't give the ball back.

Pitch invasion for the first round of the jpt? Meh. The Gas are classier.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if they'll go the way of Tranmere last season.

Didn't Tranmere have a 10-12 point lead by October/November time? Look where they ended up in May!

I don't mind Orient. Hope they continue to do well but I'd like Brentford to come up with them.

My mate had a free ticket going so I went to watch Pompey today. Thought they looked good and they won 3-0 against Rochdale who were 5th and unbeaten in 5 games.

Jed Wallace who plays for them on the wing is only 19 and had a quality game. A real threat throughout and scored a well taken goal to give them the lead. If he plays like that in many more games with any sort of consistency, other clubs will certainly be starting to take notice!

Their attendance was around 15k, which is very good for that level. I found the ground very likeable, it's a good old fashioned shithole at times was genuinely loud which I find very rare these days for any home side, fair play to them. Enjoyed going to the game as a neutral today.

Watching the build up to Covhampton v Sheff Utd.

Covhampton's ground looks worse than I thought it would, literally empty apart from 1 section behind the goal which I guess are Sheff Utd fans.

Quite funny though.

Uwe Rosler just said the atmosphere's at Covhampton are like friendly matches. lol

C'mon United!

It's almost surreal seeing it, are there any Cov fans at all?

Hope they win, hate Sheff Utd.

Couple of hundered I reckon, that's being generous, unless there is a few in the stand camera side which we can't see.

I think the attendance will be over 1k but only thanks to the Sheff Utd fans.

Bollocks.

C'mon United FFS!

Archived