Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Martin Allen sacked.

I just don't get it these days. Allen wins promotion with Gillingham, not only that, it's their first title in nearly 50 years. 

He is then sacked.

At least give him a bit more time. League One is pretty competitive this season, there are many big clubs in that league (the likes of Preston, Wolves, Coventry, Sheffield United, Swindon).

Rivalry aside, is it just me that actually wants Coventry to win promotion and sort themselves out then? It's the first time I've seen them play on television, and it's quite sad looking into the "home" end.

Yep, me too. I see Coventry as 'my' main rival but recently I've felt pretty sympathetic about their situation. Clubs shouldn't have to fight for their existence, was rather dismayed when some people said they were enjoying what was happening to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Notts County needed a change, Chris Kiwomy for me never really got started at Notts County. I hope they make a good appointment and start to move in the next direction, Danny Wilson would be a cracking appointment for them but gotta feeling there going to go for Gary Rowett.  

• 3 weeks later...

Really not going well for them.

Both these leagues look quite tight again.

Doubt there has been a more fierce yet imbalanced rivalry than the South Coast one is currently.

Just goes to show that relegation to a lower division isn't always the best thing to regroup and recover. Portsmouth have had three in four and could be in danger yet again.

This isn't the first time I've seen Coventry on tv, and to be fair, I am impressed with them. The two strikers look so dangerous at that level.

2-0 eight minutes in, they are controlling the game here.

Jeez, should have been 3-0!

Archived