Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leagues 1&2 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Tomlin sent off for the third time this season lol

Tough luck Fergie Jnr, 3-0 and you fvcked it up.

8th time of his career. He's only 24/25 - definitely on for the FL record.

He was the year above me at Lancy Boys. Proper woggy-rat.

You've heard it first but i think Sheffield United will be back in the premier league for the 2016/17 season.

You think they'll get back to back promotions (and they aren't guaranteed to stay up this season)?

If Clough Jnr could do that he'll deserve the freedom of Sheffield.

• 4 weeks later...

Was looking at the League One table after Covhampton Sky Blues crashed to a heroic defeat (oh dear) and saw that Crawley have only played 25 matches this season and have 7 games in hand on some sides. Will have to play 21 matches between now and May 3rd.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26516307

I was there saturday and I sat in the corner of the main stand next to the away fans, I didn't hear anything racial shouted towards Carl Ikeme where I was sitting, when he was in goal in front of the Wolves fans. So if true must have happened during the second half, at sort kop end at walsall. I know there was another incident just AFTER Wolves had scored there first a Walsall fan ran on pitch and confronted the striker. 

Wolverhampton-Wanderers-Nouha-Dicko-cele

Walsall-v-Wolves-9-6793597.jpg

Archived