Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Knights of the Old Republic

For me X-Wing Alliance is the best - but it's a completely different style (space sim) and very dated now. I also really liked the Dark Forces/Jedi Academy games. There used to be a time when any Lucas Arts game was highly anticipated, difficult to believe now I know.

For me X-Wing Alliance is the best - but it's a completely different style (space sim) and very dated now. I also really liked the Dark Forces/Jedi Academy games. There used to be a time when any Lucas Arts game was highly anticipated, difficult to believe now I know.

X-Wing Alliance? Did that come before or after Tie Fighter? I spent far too much time on that game when I should have been doing work for college! Good days.

X-Wing Alliance? Did that come before or after Tie Fighter? I spent far too much time on that game when I should have been doing work for college! Good days.

X-Wing Alliance was after Tie Fighter, the last of the Star Wars space games to have a sim feel to it.

Rogue Squadron on PC anyone? class game.

Yep, amazing game. I remember when i was younger I just played on a rotation of Rogue Squadron, Age of Empires (Kings), Need for Speed 2:SE and Superbike World Championship.

Archived