Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

The Best free online games thread

Every now and then ( like when the baby is asleep!) I have a free half an hour or so to spare..

Or maybe you have a quick ten mins  whilst your boss is out? :ph34r:

So what free online games do people play to past the time?

I'll start with a couple I used to play a bit..

This one is called Canyon Defense. Probably the best of all the tower defense games out there... Just good playability really like the weapon options and map choice.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/canyon-defense/en/

This next one is called Turbo Golf and well.. the name speaks for itself. play and upgrade type game. better you do more money you get better gold clubs and balls type thing.

http://armorgames.com/play/13673/

So just two simple little games that pass time for me and a bit of fun...

You guys got any?

Two evergreens -

Elastomania

Unreal Tournament 2004 Multiplayer Demo

EDIT: Wait, do you mean play through a browser?

yeah I did... not a good idea to download games onto my work computer.... :whistle:

but this thread isn't just for me... whatever you think people would like!

'Mousebreaker' is a games website I used to rate quite highly - but it had given my laptop slow-related disruptions a few times whilst playing their games, so now I've stopped using it.

Depends what game type you mean. Like Runescape is a browser game but it's an MMORPG so would take up a lot of time and you would encounter a lot of mad, angry 13 year olds.

At work it's probably best to play short, straight-to-the-action games like Stick Cricket, Cannon defence, Bloons or most games on the Mousebreaker or Mini-Clip websites.

Archived