Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarkHowieLCFC

Why we'll always love our LCFC...just one memory each at a time :-)

Has to be Forest 2-3 Leicester for me. But I must say, the past four seasons on a whole. Couldn't have asked for more drama in those five years and I'm glad to have been a part of it *sheds tear*.

Has to be Forest 2-3 Leicester for me. But I must say, the past four seasons on a whole. Couldn't have asked for more drama in those five years and I'm glad to have been a part of it *sheds tear*.

Itd honestly be so boring being a man Utd fan.

We in our block honestly celebrated Dyers goal v Bolton far more wildly than man utd fans did winning the league this season.

It's fans of teams like man u that I genuinely feel sorry for.

Standing with eye to ground level in  the old st johns ambulance area in the family corner as Weller volleyed the corner in against newcastle. never seen a better goal  by a city player live as it happened.

We in our block honestly celebrated Dyers goal v Bolton far more wildly than man utd fans did winning the league this season.

Good shout, that was ridiculous celebrations for really no reason at all haha insane scenes!!

Loads of fantastic moments and memories of following the city over the last 40 years, but none so magical as the first time i walked up the steps at Filbert Street, and into the stand,as a young nipper. 

To see the pitch, the stands filling up, and the build up of atmosphere before the game had even kicked off in those days, well I was completely awestruck, and knew that from that moment until my last moment, this was one love that would never die.

They have given me joy and good times, and they have given me plenty of misery over the years too, but they are in my blood, and i wouldn`t have it any other way.

UP THE CITY! 

:scarf:

Funnily enough I genuinely wasn't that arsed in the first two years I started going.

Been completely hooked on it since 2000ish though and despite growing increasingly disillusioned with so much about the game nowadays, I don't have another hobby that comes even close to it.

I punched the air and grunted slightly when that went in in the DMU Library lol I just don't understand. Most Man U fans are Man U fans just to see the best players in the world, nothing to do with local football. But back to the subject, the last game at Vicarage Road exploited all the possible emotions I could've shown in 90 minutes. This is one funny old club, init?

Taking the lead against Cardiff in the POs.

I think most fans have forgotten that moment within an instant. Same feeling when Nugent scored against Watford to make it 1-2.

I know people are young on here but wow ... Seriously MK Dons, Barnsley away !!! You haven't lived.

Claridge against Middlesbrough Coca cola cup replay at Hillsborough. That night was magical. When we scored, I've never witness true happiness in people faces like that before. Won a cup and were in europe.

We're going Europe

we're going Europe

Your not

your not

The fact that it's never been boring supporting us in all the years I have since the 70s......from back then, through all the play off final adventures, the O'Neill years of over achievement, administration yet still getting promoted back to the Prem. that season, the relegation to league one disaster season under four different managers in one season - you name it, we've just about done it all - except lose our league status thank god, perish that thought!

Even last season was not without late drama of course, which looked doomed to failure and disappointment until our miraculous final day win against Florist (and all the other results going our way elsewhere), which got us into the play offs - even if the less said about the injury time saga at Watford now, the better!  

I know people are young on here but wow ... Seriously MK Dons, Barnsley away !!! You haven't lived.

Claridge against Middlesbrough Coca cola cup replay at Hillsborough. That night was magical. When we scored, I've never witness true happiness in people faces like that before. Won a cup and were in europe.

We're going Europe

we're going Europe

Your not

your not

It's a bit harder when you're only young though, isn't it? I'd have stuck Norwich away down straight away but didn't go so there's nowhere near as much magic there for me.

Archived