Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Budget android phones

Hi, recently had a samsung galaxy ace but had issues with it and am now looking for a new android phone, I want a phone with good screen size and decent camera but for a decent price. I have never ordered a Chinese made phone before, but have heard they are very good value for money, and ahve found a good phone with quad core processor for just over £100 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140977958394?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Anyone else tried a phone like this before? are they good quality or am I better off biting the bullet and buying a real note 2? 

Hi, recently had a samsung galaxy ace but had issues with it and am now looking for a new android phone, I want a phone with good screen size and decent camera but for a decent price. I have never ordered a Chinese made phone before, but have heard they are very good value for money, and ahve found a good phone with quad core processor for just over £100 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140977958394?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Anyone else tried a phone like this before? are they good quality or am I better off biting the bullet and buying a real note 2? 

If I am not mistaken, I don't think that phone is even a 3g phone.... probably a 2.5g I know it says 3g in the description but looking at the specs I don't think it is...

In other words the internet on it will be quite slow, unless of course you plan on using the wireless connection.... I would email the seller and ask specifically about the internet speed of this phone - most other specs do look good though....

I don't think you'll get one new now but until recently you could get the Orange San Diego for £99, and nothing really came close at that price (was £199 before).

I sadly smashed mine (and am apparently the only person in the world to have done so according to the internet) and apart from being locked to Orange (and be suspicious of anyone that says they can be unlocked) that's the major downside - no-one can fix them, because parts have never been released to the market.  Screen and resolution is ace, speed good but not like current top phones, obviously.  Pisses on the likes of the Samsung Galaxy Y Young though, and can be bought pretty cheaply second hand off ebay

£240 for the Nexus 4. I've recently bought that and got a £10 per month SIM which does everything I need. The 24 month contracts that you pay £30 per month for these days are crazy. Mine will cost £480 over 2 years compared to £720 for contract ones at that price.

£37pm for the iphone....£888....Jesus.

Archived