Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Derby Match Thread

So we used 3-5-2 away to Middlesbrough and we won, then today he changes it, to the worst formation we play, sticking two strikers out wide.

Hate this formation, because when we are on the back foot, it turns into 4-5-1 and it becomes frustrating. 

If it works then great, but my first thoughts here is that Nigel has had a mare. 

So we used 3-5-2 away to Middlesbrough and we won, then today he changes it, to the worst formation we play, sticking two strikers out wide.

Hate this formation, because when we are on the back foot, it turns into 4-5-1 and it becomes frustrating.

If it works then great, but my first thoughts here is that Nigel has had a mare.

Everyones a football manager....

Well no-one can complain that Pearson isn't going for it!

4-3-3 away from home...

How many after the game will still be commending Pearson for his 'attacking stance' if we lose, I wonder.

I will commend him if it is an attacking set up. I have seen a so called 4-3-3 under pearson many times, rarely would i call what he delivers to be attacking. :(

On a needs basis, he picked the right team and formation to beat Boro, this is what he feels will exploit Derby, he is doing everything people criticised him for not doing last season and still gets the moaners.

Archived