Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shearfox

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Got the game on PC after some great reviews and it is quite awesome, similar to Deus Ex in the sense you have a choice to go stealth or all out, but all out action punishes you (get less points and more enemies). I'm impressed. You can die quite quick if you choose to go in all guns blazing.

Disappointed that Ironside is no longer "the voice" in this game!

I've completed all the Splinter Cell games and will probably pick this up when it's £20 in sainsburys. Shouldn't take long, Splinter Cell games always depreciate pretty quickly.

How's it play? I quite liked the last one although a return to the good old days would be nice.

Disappointed that Ironside is no longer "the voice" in this game!

I've completed all the Splinter Cell games and will probably pick this up when it's £20 in sainsburys. Shouldn't take long, Splinter Cell games always depreciate pretty quickly.

How's it play? I quite liked the last one although a return to the good old days would be nice.

Better than all the splinter cells in my opinion, got more through it now and there is a lot of variety and missions... worth getting full price in my opinion... Very similar to the good old days of the first, if you go in guns blazing expect to be easily picked off... I play on normal setting and always use stealth best way...

Used to love playing this online on the original xbox shame it kinda went to shit after that might have to get this one tho people saying it's quite good.

It is very good, I was a fan of the first game only and this brings the whole series forward, not action oriented expect to get killed quick if you choose to blow everything up...

Archived