Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Football Chairman

Tried this out.. First manager was awful, sacked him after 13 games! Second manager though, we went about 12 unbeaten. Only a blip at the end of the season stopped us from going up :(

I'm don't like all the stupid transfers though, they seem to want everyone.

Non League C - Promotion - 3RD

Non League B - SAME DIVISION - 19TH

Non League B - Promotion - 1ST

Non League A - Promotion - 1ST

Division Two - Promotion - 1ST

Division One - SAME DIVISION - 11TH

Invest heavily in the youth side of things & training. You bring great youth players through then sell them on. :)

Bit addictive this isn't it?!

Promoted in the second season despite a slump near the end which nearly cost us promotion, and I let the manager go to Halifax as he was annoyed when I turned down their first approach.

Just looking to consolidate this season. Training and youth facilities at 40 apiece.

Its good for what it is, very addictive but as Wookie mentions needs some variation to it. Would be great to add some reasons to some decisions etc but all in all a perfect game for the phone/ipad

I have enjoyed it, doesnt take long to complete a season either which is cool. Although the manager I currently have is obsessed with goalkeepers I bought one then rejected his next 6 approaches for keepers. He is now angry.

Good fun though, doesn't take too much effort, good time filler.

Archived