Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Football Chairman

I have enjoyed it, doesnt take long to complete a season either which is cool. Although the manager I currently have is obsessed with goalkeepers I bought one then rejected his next 6 approaches for keepers. He is now angry.

Good fun though, doesn't take too much effort, good time filler.

I have this problem think my Manager has 5 keepers and wanted me to spend £10m on another keeper. My first choice is like a 96 rated as well.

Why do fans just hate some managers,they'll be performing better than expected and the fans want him dead!?

Maybe it's based on real life Leicester fans? Glad I'm not the only one Ash.

Just made it to the prem, finished second in our first season there and now struggling near the bottom with the same team. Very strange.

This game is more addictive than crack. 'Loughborough Fosse' are slowly becoming a force. My only gripe is the ridiculous purchases my manager wants to make for players who are worse than the ones we have sitting on the bench. It's a good job our acadamy is among the best in the country.

The fans expect to finish 11th every season in the prem,best finish is 5th, I'm losing money on every game, I think I've just plateaued and I can't progress :(

Get a manager with 99 coaching, get 99 training and youth and sell off a star player each year to keep afloat.

So annoying keep throwing prem title away in the last few games of a season. Really frustrating.

As for money I'm skint, losing on every game so have to sell players all the time. Relying on youth to produce there once a.season 99 to replace who's gone.

Get a manager with 99 coaching, get 99 training and youth and sell off a star player each year to keep afloat.

I finally won the prem!

You can't win with 95/96/97/98 training or youth it has to be 99 :/

Buy low & sell high. My first few years in the prem I spent living on the breadline almost going out of business every year and I was well over the wage budget. Now I sell at least one player a season for 85 million or so and buy a 94 rated player for less than 10 mil who soon turns into a 98 rated player and is sold for a huge profit. Now I'm actually under the wage budget.

Archived