Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Football Chairman

Really hope this eventually leads to a full PC game similar to football manager. Would love to take a crap team up the leagues, sell them for loads then buy another crap team and throw money round all over the shop.

• 1 year later...

A new version was released yesterday. You'll have to buy it again as it's not an update but it has been enhanced. Lots of changes, including the ability to buy other clubs. Prepare to be addicted all over again!

Few extra nice touches such as a second chance in transfer/contract negotiations. Extra merchandising opportunities with shops, good etc and you can rename your stands! You can even sell stadium naming rights but don't expect it to be popular with the fans!

It is more or less the same but with a number of new features. It's taken me 25 seasons to get into League 2 so far!

im into league 2 after 15 seasons! so i must be going good. won the non league trophy only once in that time though. 

im into league 2 after 15 seasons! so i must be going good. won the non league trophy only once in that time though.

Finally into the Championship after 28 years of trying. A sweet victory against MK Dons in the L1 Play Off Final to seal it for the mighty Melton Town. Now to expand the stadium....

Just got into Non League A after 10 seasons. Little tip, if you don't want to post your success on twitter and still get the cash for it just go onto twitter when it asks you to and press back instead of send.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm loathe to buy the new one. As great as the first one is you seem to lose games for no reason. All my team are 99 & at least +2 form but I still can't win all competitions in one season. I've just managed to do the domestic treble but lost out on the quadruple against a far inferior side. Initially very addictive but it lacks depth.

I'm in 2101 lol

In Prem everything 99, got the super stadium. It's inconsistent how you will lose some randomly though like completely random

That will happen if something is random ;)

Archived