Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Football Chairman

Any hints or tips? Used to invest in youth on the original game, but this doesn't seem to work on this one at all.

I never invested in the youth team until I was successful in the Prem. Then I whacked it straight up to 99.

I've had a few highly rated youth players, but they don't have much sell on value it's still only a few million whereas someone I buy in will sell for tens of millions despite being same age and rating

Oh my. I had the original version over a year ago and was addicted to that for weeks. Just got the new one tonight after seeing this thread and I wish I hadn't. In my 6th season already and completely addicted.

Got Leicester Utd from the bottom to the premiership. Took a couple of seasons to get into the Europa League but now I can start the season well and be in 1st place in the Premiership and then bottle it and end up in the top 6 of top ten. So frustrating 

Got Leicester Utd from the bottom to the premiership. Took a couple of seasons to get into the Europa League but now I can start the season well and be in 1st place in the Premiership and then bottle it and end up in the top 6 of top ten. So frustrating 

Literally just keep trying. The game will decide it's time soon enough lol

It took me until 2077 to win the Prem. It wasn't until 2037 I even got into the football league.

Through the 91 years I spent at my club I only suffered one relegation, which was my first year in the Prem.

This game hates me.

Three consecutive seasons, I've been in 6th going into the last game against a much weaker side (17th-ish), at home, only to then lose that and drop into 7th by a single point or goal difference.

Ugh.

Oh, and my manager tried signing a player who easily would have been my best striker, but I had to reject him on principle because his name was 'J Pearson' :ph34r:

In League 1 now! Playing Arsenal in the Capital One Cup was a great little earner.

Also, sacked the manager that got me into League 1 from Non League A last night. Bit emotional. Re-named a stand for him so hopefully the fans don't get that upset. New guy almost got us relegated but we won our first ever cup competition so it's all good.

Archived