Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Have you got a PS3 for sale?

I have a PS3 with a broken laser, so it can't read the discs. It is fixable by buying a new laser or sending it to be fixed if you want to risk it, I personally don't. I am open to offers and have load of game inc. The Last of Us, Dark Souls and Uncharted as well.

EDIT: it is an original piano style model btw, so has backwards compatibility unlike the Slim ones.

I have a PS3 with a broken laser, so it can't read the discs. It is fixable by buying a new laser or sending it to be fixed if you want to risk it, I personally don't. I am open to offers and have load of game inc. The Last of Us, Dark Souls and Uncharted as well.

EDIT: it is an original piano style model btw, so has backwards compatibility unlike the Slim ones.

name your price pal.

you dont update each one by one do you? is it only one update?

besides, some people dont want them updated, they want to beable to use jailbreak on them

Just meant. If you have missed a few updates ie. Version 4.1 4.2 and 4.3 for example and you need to jump from 4.0 to 4.4 it takes an age sometimes depending on how many apps and what not have updates.

I brought this one as replacement for a previous one that died and the initial update due to it being a few behind took a while.

But obviously i should just have, not bothered as it's not a selling point that i don't have the original dated software:-)

Guest seanfox778

On Zavvi you can get a 500gb slim with 'GTA5' and the 'Last of Us' for £199.99 including postage. TBH, it is a good deal but obviously released on 17th September.

I got this same deal on Amazon, bargain in my opinion

Archived