Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CupidStunt

Call of Duty Ghost's

How many of you have pre-ordered this? or getting it when its out?

I heard they got rid of quick-coping, which pleases me somewhat

From what i've seen it does seem to look like the older MW3,and i was shit at that with a K/D of 0.6, compared to BO2 's 1.4

i am not holding out much hope of me being any good at it

pre ordered this, happens every year. i hate the new game but feel i have to pre order it as they make it look great!

You hate it but you're ordering it? Bizarre logic.

You hate it but you're ordering it? Bizarre logic.

Plenty of COD fans do that lol

Personally hope Battelfield 4 (which looks geniuenly interesting) murders it in sales and people finally realise Activision have been selling them the same game for about 5 years. Can't see it though

This is the first Call of Duty that I'm not interested in, in the slightest.

Agreed.

I wasn't actually going to buy Black Ops 2 last year, but my missus got it for me as a gift and I enjoyed it for a little while but then all the problems reared their ugly heads and now I can't stand it

Used to play MW, MW2, Black Ops, MW3 for hours at a time online. The last few times I played Black Ops 2 (months and months ago) it would be 1 match before my patience ran out.

If Ghosts comes out and turns out to be really good, and miraculously IW have fixed the spawn killing, imbalance, lag, lag compensation, quick-scoping, no-scoping and not re-introduced any of the old bugs/hack vulnerability then I may buy it, when it's available for a reduced cost. Otherwise, I'm more than happy to not return to this series - haven't missed it at all since I stopped playing

Got the week booked off work for it. I have a 3.5 k/d in MW3 so hoping I'll be pretty good at this one too. I watched some pro clans playing ghosts over a stream at gamescom on my xbox, looks pretty good to me. Hope smg's won't be so overpowered this time. Quickscopers have never been issue for me because I am usually quicker than them lol.

• 1 month later...

Reviews reporting framerate problems with ps4 version compared to current gen versions. No idea if it's the same for x1 as reviews aren't out until the 12th for it. Maybe should've stuck to 720p lol. PC players having a mare with bugs too.

Seriously though, generally good scores coming in which is good! Just waiting for the courier now, hope he comes this morning, Amazon haven't given tracking info.

It has nicer textures on the xbone though according to a lot of people.

lol..this is call of duty nobody plays it for the 'nice textures'.

Get BF4 on the PS4, or even better PC, if you wanna play a great game with amazing graphics

First time ever I'm not buying it on release. Just not interested in it which is unusual for me. Usually absolutely buzzing for it but I just think cod has died tbh

Because it's the same tired game every year?

Never really liked COD until MW2 - and I never really liked it after that. MW2 was a thoroughly great and groundbreaking game, and all the others since have been awful.

Pretty much this. MW2 was the first one I really got into. Bought a few more since but wont be buying the latest release. May have a look at Battlefield.

The first one was the ground breaking game, the second did build on it well I must admit. Since Treyarch have swapped WW2 for modern day also though the whole thing has got repetitive far too easy. MW3 was the last one I had and I think it lasted two nights online. 

Archived