Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CupidStunt

Call of Duty Ghost's

I don't play the game but I don't get what's wrong on here...It's just people running round corners without checking them and getting shot in the back...

????

Its called getting shot right after spawning, when you get killed, you are supposed to come back into the game away from the enemy team

The spawns in this game are bust

COD Ghosts:

Positives: 

Dedicated Servers........No its not, its still P2P   :)

Good Weapons

Extinction Mode

Negatives:

Poor Spawn System

Poor Killstreaks 

Lots of Campers

basically when you die people keep spawning in front of you or directly behind you, so you keep dying through no fault of your own

????

Its called getting shot right after spawning, when you get killed, you are supposed to come back into the game away from the enemy team

The spawns in this game are bust

So this wasn't free for all?

Still, the opp team is going to be split up. Aren't they just in your spawn area/side of the map? Either way, it wasn't like they were spawning in front of people, they would just immediately run forward without checking ANY surroundings, run round a corner and get shot. Just looks like someone who's not very good at an fps or not used to having to be careful.

So this wasn't free for all?

Still, the opp team is going to be split up. Aren't they just in your spawn area/side of the map? Either way, it wasn't like they were spawning in front of people, they would just immediately run forward without checking ANY surroundings, run round a corner and get shot. Just looks like someone who's not very good at an fps or not used to having to be careful.

lol, maybe, but thats not out it works in the main.Besides the guy that made that video is a regular uploader on youtube, and he is actually quite good at these games.

I have played this game a few times on TDM,and have been on the wrong and right side of spawn killings.its the worst i;ve seen for a while.They normally release a patch, but who knows.

lol, maybe, but thats not out it works in the main.Besides the guy that made that video is a regular uploader on youtube, and he is actually quite good at these games.

I have played this game a few times on TDM,and have been on the wrong and right side of spawn killings.its the worst i;ve seen for a while.They normally release a patch, but who knows.

Just because it's different though does that make it bad?

Is it bad that you have to actually look around you when you spawn rather than just sprinting off? Seems weird that it would be noticably worse than previous versions.

In Battlefield for example, in tdm, you know which part of the map the other team is spawning in so you canh hang around that area. You're never going to have great spawns in tdm cause the other team will know roughly where you spawn and if that area isn't being patrolled by your team then there's gonna be easy kills for the other team.

Hopefully there will be a patch released soon fixing the spawns points, i find it disgusting they can release a game, which you could say is in beta stage and we are the guinea pigs, but thats COD for you

Is this an issue?

I haven't got this Call of Duty but some game modes (like demolition) have constant fixed spawning points and will never be changed (unless they're re-developed when a new title comes out)

I've had every call of duty and in games modes which I play (mainly Demolition and Domination) the spawn points are fixed (In domination it's relevant to your captured objectives but they're still considered fixed). Or am I missing the point entirely? 

The problem with the spawn points in this game, is you have very big maps, and i mean some of them are huge.If you get killed, its not normal to run forward and get shot in the back,meaning you spawn pretty much right next to someone from the opposing team. which sometimes happens in this game.

In other COD games, when you get killed, you are safe for a while,and you can figure out where the enemy players are, unless they switch spawn points.

Try it and see, you might have a different take on it, each to their own.

The problem i have is a play solo and like to be rush around, maybe i need to adapt and camp, or play a little more cautious

They had patches for most of them i think :)

Probably, but they all had spawn problems even after the patches.

I've always thought the best solution would be to allow the player respawning to be invincible & invisible to the opposition, just for 3 or 4 seconds (and not be able to shoot). That way they have a chance of getting to cover and seeing if any opponents are immediately around them. Give the advantage to the player who has just died, which would prevent people trying to spawn kill in the first place

The problem with camping is that if everybody did it, the game would be full of lobbys with nothing happening whatsoever. To say to someone 'why dont you just camp as well?' is pretty ridiculous. If the run and gun people didn't exist you wouldnt get any kills whatsoever, you need these people to win games.

And this is just personal opinion, but I don't understand why anybody would spend £40 just to sit in a corner and shoot people as they run by. You may as well save yourself £40 and just sit at your window watching people walk by on the street and going "pew, pew, pew" to yourself.

I think the point is, you don't just have to sprint around the map, pressing RT when you see a person. You can move around slowly and tactically, taking advantage of the cover.

loads of people do that....

in battlefield :P

Loving so many people sucking at the game and blaming it on the spawn system. I've not noticed anything, this is the easiest cod ever. My kd is up to 4.30 now, everyone is crap. lol

you do know there are other modes apart from playing with AI? hehe :)

screen shot of 4.3 K/D?....how the **** have you managed that?

you do know there are other modes apart from playing with AI? hehe :)

screen shot of 4.3 K/D?....how the **** have you managed that?

Because I have wasted far too much of my life playing twitch shooters. I'm sad enough to have that kdr i'm not being even sadder by taking a picture of it. lol

I'm actually getting kind of bored of it already. Maybe just finally tired of online fps, I find them very stressful if i'm not dominating. Can't be healthy...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived