Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Not working for me :( Says i need to buy the game...

I can but guess that it's only accessible for people that have played previous Ultimate Teams before.

I'm in and already got Kompany in one of the free packs. However, I don't know whether I'll actually play the game that much. Ultimate Team has lost a lot of its magic over the past six months - I've had terrible experiences with EA Sports and their reliability.

I just can't bring myself to fully endear the game any more - the server issues, the technical problems, the grotesquely bad customer service, the sheer arrogance of the company towards its customers... I've just about had it.

I can but guess that it's only accessible for people that have played previous Ultimate Teams before.

I'm in and already got Kompany in one of the free packs. However, I don't know whether I'll actually play the game that much. Ultimate Team has lost a lot of its magic over the past six months - I've had terrible experiences with EA Sports and their reliability.

I just can't bring myself to fully endear the game any more - the server issues, the technical problems, the grotesquely bad customer service, the sheer arrogance of the company towards its customers... I've just about had it.

You can always give him me mate ;)

I think it would be so much better if it was limited for something like 5 gold packs per person through real life money for the year, it would make it more fun and not just people putting a load of money on to get a good team. I know it will never happen as they would lose loads of money but I like to build a team and it would be good if everyone else did the same to compare

How does he have over 100k already! give me some trading tips lol

He has over 500k now. I struggle to make money despite his advice!  lol I just buy gold players for 300 coins then list them for 350 start price. If they dont sell after a day just discard them for 300 coins.

Archived