Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

This is why I haven't played UT for about 3 months. I used to live on this, absolutely addicted until I realised how much I was being robbed. It's such a frustrating game.

I knew I needed to stop playing when my GF started filming me playing it, whilst I was effing and blinding at the TV lol

Not directly related to FUT 14, but I used to be like this with FUT 13 up until I started to remember that it's only a game.

It should be taken lightly. There's no point in getting wound up over it. I used to take it much more serious, too.

Nowadays, I just play FUT 13 for the fun of opening packs and extending my players collection until EA Sports stop the online support at the end of this year (or maybe January 2015).

I've tried my hands on FIFA 14, but have given it a pass.

I think we all should take a step back and maybe skip a FIFA every second year - the differences are so minimal (but of course, overhyped by EA). Or at least wait until they've corrected the major bugs.

Well I've just played one game, first one for about 3 months. UT is a big fat joke. It's absolutely ridiculous! 2-0 up, go on to lose 3-2, conceding the softest penalty I've ever seen in the 90th minute. My players are too slow, the ball just bounces off their feet, it's like their playing with a beach ball.

I thought I'd give UT a shot just so I can try get back into it and enjoy it. Instead all it did was make me swear at the TV for 10 minutes, made my girlfriend moan at me and pissed me right off.

I'm never playing it again, might even snap the bastard disk :mad::@

I was thinking the same. Everybody's talking about free packs, so went on expecting these free packs and had naff all!

I got 5 free FUT 5 packs, you will see them in the gifts or promos when you go to the browse store section... I got rubbish cards from mine apart from Cavani... but they were all regular

I got 5 free FUT 5 packs, you will see them in the gifts or promos when you go to the browse store section... I got rubbish cards from mine apart from Cavani... but they were all regular

Nope, haven't got them :(

Archived