Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Ter Stegen

Gibbs

Kompany

Cahill

Walker

Some Swiss CDM

Modric

Van Ginkel

Villa

Lukaku

Pedro

Am rotating with a South American XI which isn't so good. Have got Higuain and Vidal in that side.

Won all 3 group games, will tackle the knockout phase tonight

Didn't realise that still started playing, awful haha!

Mertesacker is absolutely fine to defend with if you defend properly and don't commit yourself with it.

Anyway you could hardly go through a 4 match tournament on normal ultimate team without playing a game that was a fix, how are you supposed to play 7 without starting a game you're not allowed to win?

Mertesacker is absolutely fine to defend with if you defend properly and don't commit yourself with it.

Anyway you could hardly go through a 4 match tournament on normal ultimate team without playing a game that was a fix, how are you supposed to play 7 without starting a game you're not allowed to win?

Exactly what I'm thinking mate. Played someone earlier who had 3 shots and scored all 3, I was on 12 shots on target and hadn't scored one :(

Given up with UT, tonight was the final score. I don't get how a game can reward others for having a worse team (handicap).

World Cup team is somehow 100 chemistry...

Neuer

Zuniga 

Perea

Badstuber

Jansen 

Guarin

Isco

Pjanic

Bolly

Negredo

Depay

Got to the final of the online World Cup but lost 3-0.Got out the group on the other 2 occassions I've got to the QF so enjoying it so far. 

Archived