Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

akinfeev

johnson hummels vertonghen clichy

de rossi

iniesta            carrick

robben                                 mata

sturridge

Got all the way to the final playing good football winning 2 and drawing in the group. Won 1-0, 2-1 and on penalties in the semi final. Then lost 6-1 in the final. Buffon couldn't save a word document. 

buffon is so shit lol

Ive just started a new tourny online and the guy kicks off, pauses and quits straight away. I get a draw.. is there some sort of glitch in this already? I know usually the guy who quits will get a defeat but still

Yeah, if they forfeit the match, they still get a 1-player pack, they can do this say 50 times in an hour and therefore get 50 free players, 2 or 3 of which are likely to be really good. However, they are sorting it out on xbox as i quit a game a few minutes ago and didn't get a pack, which is the way it should be IMO.

i won 6-2 yesterday and just as i go and clikced advanced i get connection lost and i get the loss! i was about to claim the title on the last game! pisses me off

The tactical defending ruins this for me. I just can't do it!

It's fvcking wank. As soon as you run at the heart of someone's defence with a pacey player it's a goal, as the defenders seem to just let you through despite your best efforts to tackle them.

How sad must you be if in your WC team you have Rooney, Sturridge, practically a whole team of overrated/world class/fifa-pace-whore players, and then bring Aguero and Messi off the bench?

4-2 up against him and then boom, game decides its time to thank him for the thousands of pounds hes spent on it to let him score four absolutely perfect lobs over my keeper.

This is the shittest, biggest rip off game ever created and I wish I had more to do with myself than waste time playing an absolute pile of steaming shit game you were never meant to win.

How sad must you be if in your WC team you have Rooney, Sturridge, practically a whole team of overrated/world class/fifa-pace-whore players, and then bring Aguero and Messi off the bench?

4-2 up against him and then boom, game decides its time to thank him for the thousands of pounds hes spent on it to let him score four absolutely perfect lobs over my keeper.

This is the shittest, biggest rip off game ever created and I wish I had more to do with myself than waste time playing an absolute pile of steaming shit game you were never meant to win.

images-1_zpsvgqrlcxm.jpeg

made to the knockout, and got done over. 2 late goals, its like the game intentionally fabricates scoring chances. had a solid defence all game then suddenly he unlocks my defence, twice.. defenders miles away

Archived