Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

If anyone has any England players that they don't want I am willing to buy them off you(FIFA COINS). This was my side last year and the year before however the year before I had Bent & Rooney partnership upfront.

Hart

Walker Terry Ferdiand/Cahill Cole

Oxlade-Chamberlain/Walcott Lampard Gerrard Young

Defoe/Welbeck Bent

Ash do you trade? If so any methods that are good?

Yes and no to be honest. I've always had Early Access & Ultimate edition FIFA so technically I am getting 40+ free gold packs a year. Normally keep the players worth selling then either straight discard the crap ones or sell for 350 coins. I've abused the market once or twice but haven't done it in a long while I suppose its luck to be honest.

Got Piszczek and Cleverley in my loyalty packs.

What is that?

wpkh.jpg

First proper team! Need a new LM, using the one from the starter pack at the minute. Same with the German defence, all from the loyalty packs apart from the LB.

What does BAS and ART abbreviation meant?

What is that?

What does BAS and ART abbreviation meant?

The chemistry style, there's all sorts which affect how the chemistry boosts the players attributes, for example, the 'shadow' style improves defending and pace.

Can't wait for this. Gonna have to buy it online as my xbox no longer reads discs. Is there an early release like last year? Don't keep up with things that much you see. Week off the following Monday of release so i'm gonna blast it out for a few days.

Can't wait for this. Gonna have to buy it online as my xbox no longer reads discs. Is there an early release like last year? Don't keep up with things that much you see. Week off the following Monday of release so i'm gonna blast it out for a few days.

Early release yes. Comes out either today or tomorrow night(midnight). Install your disk to hard drive if you can get your Xbox to read the disk once maybe? Or attach your hard drive to someone else and do it the way??

Early release yes. Comes out either today or tomorrow night(midnight). Install your disk to hard drive if you can get your Xbox to read the disk once maybe? Or attach your hard drive to someone else and do it the way??

Dunno how to so that!

Might just get the early release!

Dunno how to so that!

Might just get the early release!

Early release lasts for one week, might even be 3/4 days this time around. Good for Ultimate Team packs each week/month or what ever. To install the disk to your hard drive when the game comes up as a icon on your dashboard, click x then INSTALL.

Yea Leicester seem to be real over priced for some reason . might be best to wait for the game to come out , the prices will drop on the city stuff i feel.

Have already got my bronze MLS team sorted and am just Kasper sort of a full silver championship team .

Will just rotate those to teams in single player seasons till i save up for a gold team . Have decided this year i'm not spending a penny am just going to play and trade for my packs/players . 

My current champ team

Al - Habsi

Simpson Smith Onuoha Assou- Ekotto

Knightly Watson Spearing Knockaert

Nugent Le Fondre

subs

Wallace Butterfield Best  Yun suk - young Buxton Mcanuff Doyley Res: Gilks Pratley Konchesky Moore Mackie st ledger

Archived