Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Won my first cup, can't remember the name though (Highest Ranking) with my Championship team. 

Schlupp and Nugent up front are beasts!! 

Carson

Assoue Ekotto Morgan Onuoha Trippier 

Dyer King Diakite Knockaert

Nugent Schlupp

72 rating 100 Chem

Artist on Knockaert 

Dead Eye on Nugent

Gladiator on Onuoha 

Powerhouse on Morgan (Beast Mode)

Got mine in the mail this morning . First time i load it up i get about 15 trophy's at once as a result the game freezes  :blink:  . Reload it and it's fine now .

Anyway the way i play this is that I don't touch online play until i have won division one on single player seasons . So have been going along nicely and have gotten to Div 6 easily enough but now i'm really struggling to even survive this season as i'm finding this years game so much harder on world class and above .

It as come down to the last two games and i need 4 points from them the first is against Atletico Mineiro on legendary  :sweating:  I go in 2 nil down at half time and struggling. So i take a breath and start playing better and with the last kick of the game i grab the winner!  3-2 , i'm delighted with the come back and collapse  back onto the sofa with joy BUT then a dreaded message comes up along the lines of - Ea was unable to track your progress you will be returned to the main menu . It then does this so i log back in UT and it as not counted the win so i'll have to play it again, to say i was wounded would be putting it nicely  :mad:     

Got mine in the mail this morning . First time i load it up i get about 15 trophy's at once as a result the game freezes  :blink:  . Reload it and it's fine now .

Anyway the way i play this is that I don't touch online play until i have won division one on single player seasons . So have been going along nicely and have gotten to Div 6 easily enough but now i'm really struggling to even survive this season as i'm finding this years game so much harder on world class and above .

It as come down to the last two games and i need 4 points from them the first is against Atletico Mineiro on legendary  :sweating:  I go in 2 nil down at half time and struggling. So i take a breath and start playing better and with the last kick of the game i grab the winner!  3-2 , i'm delighted with the come back and collapse  back onto the sofa with joy BUT then a dreaded message comes up along the lines of - Ea was unable to track your progress you will be returned to the main menu . It then does this so i log back in UT and it as not counted the win so i'll have to play it again, to say i was wounded would be putting it nicely  :mad:     

I'm about ****ing done with this ****ing game already , Just replayed this again and won again and the same shit happens again ( and before anyone says it's your connection i've got top of the line broadband so it's not that ) So i replay it AGAIN by now in a foul mood and of course i lose but this time it counts it and i'm now relegated . 

**** you ea with all your bullshit , " we have invested in servers " , " best game yet " . What a load of shit all your bothered about is cash . Fix your ****ing game FFS

Archived