Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Used my 2100 ms points from tesco and got IF Milito, IF Lovren, gerrard, podolski, Busquets and that's about it.

I used the ms points I got from Tesco and I got a giant pile of steaming shite. Incredible. I think Rio Ferdinand is the highest rated card I have.

Right had been on this most of the day now and i've finally come to grips with it and i'm loving it  . Now don't get me wrong there is still many thing that annoy the hell out of me mainly it not counting my results and me having to replay it ( strangely only happens after a win FFS ) happened around 5 times now . 

But now i am starting to get used to it and am slowly getting better players i'm starting to love it and the good bits about the game are starting to out shine the bad.

Got 2 Main squads ,

Silver Prem - http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=cM7qScgTnJ9dE:ps3

I highly recommend Ross Barkley , awesome long shots

and Rodallega - Just all round great ST to have   

Gold Prem- http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=jtGr1KEVnJ9ex:ps3

The stand out player in this is Benteke , He is just WOW and if you partner him like i have you will be unstoppable .

I don't know what to say about this so far considering last season my record was 35-10-2. At the minute it's 5-3-4!

Last two games I've played lost 3-2 other guy had three shots scored all three. Then I went and lost 4-0 four shots four goals my heaviest defeat for a long while! Just won 2-1 and now going into a game with someone who was a 40 chemistry.

The prices of players so far are loads lower than last year, vidic is 30k compared to 120ish last year and Thiago silva was 150k last year and is only 75k this year, if you've got the coins buy one cos the price should go up!!

Not so sure about that, it could also very well be that prices are that low because fewer people are interested in FUT - after the massive problems with FUT 13 (which still continue to exist without being fixed), nothing overly surprising.

Not so sure about that, it could also very well be that prices are that low because fewer people are interested in FUT - after the massive problems with FUT 13 (which still continue to exist without being fixed), nothing overly surprising.

FUT I would say is as popular as ever, think its only you that doesnt want to pay for this game because you've had a bad experience of it recently.

I could certainly look up to you though lol

Got 2 rotating starting XI's so far, a Columbian and a City side...

Ospina

Cortes

Zapata

Olave

Guarin

Ramirez

Zuniga

Cuadrado

Muriel

Martinez

Ibarbo

and...