Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

I've just brought Lloris and Soldado for coins in the transfer market, costing 31k.. Came flashing up that there was a disconnection problem, coins have gone and I have no players in my club, what do I do?

Are they on the transfer list?

I know its little but little things like licences would annoy me. Don't have many leagues and team names are different. Also every player doesn't look anything like real life

If the gameplay is better who's really bothered that some names might be spelt wrong? Depends if you want fun or realism I guess. Although there's not much realistic about nobody being able to run with the ball and no defenders being able to win headers and everyone spending most the game just stood still...

If the gameplay is better who's really bothered that some names might be spelt wrong? Depends if you want fun or realism I guess. Although there's not much realistic about nobody being able to run with the ball and no defenders being able to win headers and everyone spending most the game just stood still...

I still think this FIFA is good, its took out pace abusing a lot which is why most people are failing. Also this defenders never win headers thing mine seem to alright

I still think this FIFA is good, its took out pace abusing a lot which is why most people are failing. Also this defenders never win headers thing mine seem to alright

I wouldnt say people were failing.  Online on UT I was 35-10-15 which id say makes me a half decent player.  I could score and win more often than not and even I thought it was tripe.  Incidently, about half of dozen of them defeats were server errors where it crashed half way through and both players got a DNF and a loss. 

As anyone got to Division one in Single player seasons yet ?

Have gone up playing in the ultimate division every season and only missed out on Div 2 title by one point  but Jesus Division One is something else . Got to play all the top teams all on Ultimate difficulty apart from two on legendary ( Barca / Bayern ) and you have win every game to win the league   :blink:  

Started off with a 3-0 loss to Real Madrid, so season over already lol Need to now get 15 points to stay up  :sweating:

My fecking jammy **** mate got Ronaldo in his first free pack for having Season Pass. The ****.

I'm not getting on too badly this year (I didn't buy it last year and had a shocking team on 11 and 12).

My Prem team is rated 86 and my BBVA team is 85. Also 

Cech (85)

Zabaleta (82) - Vidic (87) - Kompany (86) - Cole (85)

Toure (86) - Gerrard (83)

Mata (87)

Navas (85) - - - - - Willian (83)

Rooney (87)

AND

Courtois (84)

Joao Pereira (79) - Pique (86) - Mascherano (84) - Filpe Luis (82)

Xabi Alonso (85) - Busquets (85)

Iniesta (89)

Feghouli (81) - - - - - Turan (84)

Benzema (85)

Only need Cassillas, Di Maria or IF Pedro, Ramos, Dani Alves and Marcelo to complete my BBVA team. Although I only need Alves and Di Maria to take me to 86.

I've never played UT before, but I've just been playing a bit now. At first I got really annoyed at having to buy contracts all the time. Can't you buy like contract packs rather than getting one at a time? 

But then I proceeded to actually buy some contracts. I've got no idea what I'm doing here, but it's taken 2000 coins from me and the 5-6 gold contracts I bought are nowhere to be seen. I can't find them anywhere. What's up with that? 

I think I'm just going to stick to Career mode against the thrilling AI.... Sigh.

Edit: Found them when I logged on the Web app. Weird. 

In division 5 on UT season now. won every title but the margains I'm winning by are getting smaller and smaller. And I finally got a decent player in a free pack today, Casillas which I sold straight away for 40k (considering that would of been 100k on the last game I was a bit disappointed) 

Agureo -- Mandzukic 

Podolski -- Kroos -- Gündogan -- Blaszczykowski

Kolarov -- Vidic -- Subotic -- Piszczek

Courtois

Chem 96

Not bad for my first time playing UT.

Got hacked today, lost Aubamayeg, Schurrle, Hummels, Alaba, Dante, Adler, Elia, Pizscezk, Blaszycowksi. All in all, around 100k worth of players and around 10k of coins... 

Sorry to hear that - by the sounds of it, it must've been a Dortmund fan. lol

How do you reckon he managed to pull it off? Did you reveal your username and password somewhere on a dodgy site recently?

Got hacked today, lost Aubamayeg, Schurrle, Hummels, Alaba, Dante, Adler, Elia, Pizscezk, Blaszycowksi. All in all, around 100k worth of players and around 10k of coins... 

That's harsh! I thought the whole secret question thing had to be entered everytime you log in on a different console or pc?

Archived