Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

I'm not doing to badly Have built a good BPL gold team and a Good Serie A gold team all from just saving up coin earned from playing . Only packs i've opened are the ones i've won or the season ticket ones  .

Can not add Fifa points anyway even if i wanted to as i got the glitch that a lot of others have where it won't let me buy them .  I've read up on it and it's wide spread and a big problem yet Ea as not updated the community for over a month now with whats going on  . Their customer service really is the worst . 

Thankfully been able to rebuild, and have almost the same squad as I did, minus Alaba and Dante. Frustrating that it happened, and have no idea how it did but hopefully won't again.

Up to division 3 online now, as well. 

Have you reported this to EA?

Picked a PS3 copy up yesterday, not sure I love the gameplay as much as 13, but i'm going to persist for now, trying to do as many offline cups and seasons as I can to help build up my squads with packs.

Plan to do a very Leicester bias championship side. however, i do need a RB as RDL is expensive IMO.

Also inspired by Liam Moore, I intend to do a lower league side that played for Leicester, can someone help out with a few suggestions I haven't really given it any thought but I want L1/L2 pref uk players, So I can think of Sheehan and Heath at the back, assuming Heath is on UT. Chambers at York upfront, along with Dodds at Vale.

Can you suggest a few more please guys.

I'm then thinking my 1st Gold side maybe a Turkish League, bombscare bamba!!! Drogba some good players, I'd forgotten about playing in that League.

Picked a PS3 copy up yesterday, not sure I love the gameplay as much as 13, but i'm going to persist for now, trying to do as many offline cups and seasons as I can to help build up my squads with packs.

Plan to do a very Leicester bias championship side. however, i do need a RB as RDL is expensive IMO.

Also inspired by Liam Moore, I intend to do a lower league side that played for Leicester, can someone help out with a few suggestions I haven't really given it any thought but I want L1/L2 pref uk players, So I can think of Sheehan and Heath at the back, assuming Heath is on UT. Chambers at York upfront, along with Dodds at Vale.

Can you suggest a few more please guys.

I'm then thinking my 1st Gold side maybe a Turkish League, bombscare bamba!!! Drogba some good players, I'd forgotten about playing in that League.

David Bell at Notts County

Danny Cadamarteri at Carlisle

Greg Cunningham at Bristol City

Steve Howard at Hartlepool

Ian Hume at Preston

Carl Ikeme at wolves

Frank Moussa at Coventry

Dany N'Guessan at Swindon

Matt Oakley at Exeter

Luke O'Neill at York (on loan)

Kevin Poole at Burton

Richard Stearman at wolves

James Wesolowski at Oldham

What about our very own Heskey? or is he shite

Naughton, Van Aanholt, Bruma, Yakubu, Abe probably are?

I think Heskey's pace is like 34 :( I think it's only Cleverly who is a gold that used to play for us

Always have mistaken him with Naughton. My bad.

Just looked him up on Wiki- the picture is of him playing for Leicester City. **** yeah.

He's a silver I think, what a player though! He's scored 6 career goals, 5 of them were for us :D

I like RDL but I'd take Naughton in a heartbeat.

I still keep getting the free pack from EA for the season ticket that I decided not to renew when the new game came out

Yea i have this to but after goggling it i found directions to find my season ticket expiry date , once i found it, it said it lasted 18 months ending march 2014 so maybe yours is the same .

Archived