Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Hilarious, build an average Championship side and play online in the Movember Cup amonst all gold teams etc. Get to the Semi's, go through with a well earned 3-0 win, leave the match then it freezes on its way back to the menus. Load it back up, says its i'm in the Movember Cup final, go back to buy a fitness card, return and now it says i'm in the Semi's again.

No point bothering explaining what happened from there.

Missed my opportunity to make coins :(

i always go on half an hour before the maintenance and put small bids on players that sell for 20k+ 

made over 500K doing this so far, but i didn't see the tweet :( 

Nice

Are you going to sell him or build a team around him?

Probably end up selling him, I've got a decent enough EPL team:

Cech

Zabaleta, Terry, Vidic, Cole

Nani, Mata, Cazorla, Willian

RVP, Rooney

Got Suarez, Hart and Soldado among those on the bench.

Just started to build a bundesliga side. Got The back 4 near enough sorted and have around 450,000 - 500,000 coins to spend, not including players I have in my club.

When did Gibbs play for us?

Always have mistaken him with Naughton. My bad.

Just looked him up on Wiki- the picture is of him playing for Leicester City. **** yeah.

Turned out I mistaken him for Gilbert not Naughton. Just realised this when I read Pearson signings thread!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived