Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

does the TOTY get released the same time as the normal TOTW? tomorrow at 7pm?

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=f6CfRv9bnKG7h:ps3

I'm starting to get my team somewhere near where I want it to be. just missing Hazard, Aguero and Toure.. not much then

Fifas TOTY is usually announced a few hours before the Ballon d'Or (Jan 13th) so the team will be released the next day i assume. 

Got mata in a pack today sold him for 48k

Thinking about buying joe hart for my premiership squad and mario why always me for my serie a side.

should I waste the rest on if liam moore? Just for the hell of it.

oh and played a if adebyour today. **** he tore me a new one.

Got mata in a pack today sold him for 48k

Thinking about buying joe hart for my premiership squad and mario why always me for my serie a side.

should I waste the rest on if liam moore? Just for the hell of it.

oh and played a if adebyour today. **** he tore me a new one.

Wait until the TOTY to buy anyone, will be much cheaper.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if a silver 67 rated Liam Moore card will be brought out to reflect his increase in seasons or will I have to fork out on the in-form Bronze?

Buy the IF He's really good! 

and if they upgrade him, the card ratings will increase

i thought if the regular card they went from bronze to silver, or silver to gold, the IF in the old card type would stay the same as it would affect prices too much?

Your are right. His IF card stats will not change even if his normal card does. EA would have to bring out a completely different IF card for Moore, depending on his form, for his stats to get better.

i thought if the regular card they went from bronze to silver, or silver to gold, the IF in the old card type would stay the same as it would affect prices too much?

I'm not sure, 

You might be right, as i've looked at Januzaj and his Bronze IF is the same as it was before. 

Still, I'd get IF Moore, as he really is a beast!

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=inGtqXGZnKTD4:ps3

That's my team

• 2 weeks later...

Lost count of the amount of games i've been frozen out of heading back to the main menu having absolutely thrashed the team I played. Obviously this means I get a defeat. All players lose x on fitness. any players that were banned for the game are still banned as for special reasons the game doesn't count. Any players sent off IN that game get a one match ban because for special reasons the game does count.

Ofcourse next game I lose an almighty fix in the last minute to an absolute turd. By far and away the worse game I have ever played. I don't imagine they will get worse but they keep proving me wrong

Lost count of the amount of games i've been frozen out of heading back to the main menu having absolutely thrashed the team I played. Obviously this means I get a defeat. All players lose x on fitness. any players that were banned for the game are still banned as for special reasons the game doesn't count. Any players sent off IN that game get a one match ban because for special reasons the game does count.

Ofcourse next game I lose an almighty fix in the last minute to an absolute turd. By far and away the worse game I have ever played. I don't imagine they will get worse but they keep proving me wrong

Im assuming this is when playing online? i love playing ultimate team but have not gone online yet until i get a good team ready. But if this is what happens then i think i will stick to offline

Lately I can't play a whole tournament without atleast one game being fixed against me. I know Dan LCFC has said similar things.

When I say fixed against me I just mean my passes go all over the place, have two/three options ahead of me and the game decides it should pass to the guy 3 yards offside. Every 50/50 going against me, deflections, ricochets landing at the other teams feet, skying chances from 12 yards out you would score in any other fair game. Being pulled back by the other team which is perfectly legal until you try it and get booked because it's illegal.

Most of all what I absolutely hate is how this game just rewards idiots. Dunno why but there are so many more people on Fifa 14 that try and pass short or lob the ball to the CDM,s from goal kicks. You read what he's gonna do, your player can either be millimetres away from intercepting, he could intercept but the ball just cannons off his ankle at 100mph out for a throw in, or perhaps you read every single pass he makes from a goal kick all the way to being through on goal and your players are millimetres away from stealing the ball again.

Oh and I can't take throw ins. Seriously why the **** is it so hard for a player to control the ball? I literally take 1 good throw in every 3 or 4 goes. Every other time it just goes over the guys head thats running towards me, hits my players metal leg and whistles back out for their throw in, I head it straight back over the head of the throw in taker, blablabla.

It is so so obvious when you're not allowed to win a game. And then next game everything seems fine again

• 3 weeks later...

Just started playing this last weekend, after many hours of play I have learnt that having high chemistry improves your whole team massively... Now I realise why my team was miss placing most passes and couldn't hit a barn door...

I have now gone for all serie A players and changed my manager to a serie A Manager... 10 chemistry individually and 100 overall, my players are finally doing good stuff

Lately I can't play a whole tournament without atleast one game being fixed against me. I know Dan LCFC has said similar things.

When I say fixed against me I just mean my passes go all over the place, have two/three options ahead of me and the game decides it should pass to the guy 3 yards offside. Every 50/50 going against me, deflections, ricochets landing at the other teams feet, skying chances from 12 yards out you would score in any other fair game. Being pulled back by the other team which is perfectly legal until you try it and get booked because it's illegal.

Most of all what I absolutely hate is how this game just rewards idiots. Dunno why but there are so many more people on Fifa 14 that try and pass short or lob the ball to the CDM,s from goal kicks. You read what he's gonna do, your player can either be millimetres away from intercepting, he could intercept but the ball just cannons off his ankle at 100mph out for a throw in, or perhaps you read every single pass he makes from a goal kick all the way to being through on goal and your players are millimetres away from stealing the ball again.

Oh and I can't take throw ins. Seriously why the **** is it so hard for a player to control the ball? I literally take 1 good throw in every 3 or 4 goes. Every other time it just goes over the guys head thats running towards me, hits my players metal leg and whistles back out for their throw in, I head it straight back over the head of the throw in taker, blablabla.

It is so so obvious when you're not allowed to win a game. And then next game everything seems fine again

This is why I haven't played UT for about 3 months. I used to live on this, absolutely addicted until I realised how much I was being robbed. It's such a frustrating game.

I knew I needed to stop playing when my GF started filming me playing it, whilst I was effing and blinding at the TV lol

Archived