Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian W LCFC

Haxball

"What is HaxBall?

HaxBall is a realtime multiplayer game that plays like a mix between football and air-hockey, and it's a real blast."

It is a game where I think us Leicester fans could have some good games. The controls are very simple but it is hard to master. We could create our own lobbies and possibly create a tournament in the future. It is a game where you can play it any time you want for as little or as long as you want.

Oh and...

"HaxBall is a peer to peer game, if the game is lagging then maybe the room you joined is too far away or being hosted on a poor connection.

It is recommended that you close any apps that abuse your internet connection (BitTorrent clients!)"

If we have people willing to play then I can make a looby. Here is a link to the game http://www.haxball.com/ have a look at it and give it a go. :)

So, Ian you were thinking of making a Haxball topic without me? :whistle: Anyways I have seen another player called Knockaert thinking it was you, but it turnd out to be another LCFC fan... Is anyone up for a game at the moment?  :thumbup:

Haha when was this? :)

• 5 months later...

anybody up for a few games , i came across another FT'er the other night, hoping to get a few more on there aswell

hate the way people **** off ''noobs'' stright away with out being given a chance, as they act like they were the nuts straight away

so anyone up for having a FT room and a few games?

anybody up for a few games , i came across another FT'er the other night, hoping to get a few more on there aswell

hate the way people **** off ''noobs'' stright away with out being given a chance, as they act like they were the nuts straight away

so anyone up for having a FT room and a few games?

It was me :) And yes, when you're new expect to get banned a few times but that is just the idiots in the community. I play under the username Anthony Knockaert.

I would suggest joining some 'noob rooms' first, get used to bossing them then join the better rooms. 

This is a good read actually... http://haxballguide.tumblr.com/

Archived