Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

PS3's

I'd give you £55 for it if it works ok, i could use it at my caravan for my son

let me know

I'll let you know. You're probably about right on the price but I might try and eek a few extra quid off some muppet on gumtree. I'll stick it on there this week give it a couple of days and if it's not gone I'll let you know.

If you're planning on getting a ps4 then you may get more for trade in at places like game if you get your ps4 from there.

I had a few amazon vouchers so put them towards the ps4 so I'm already sorted. Thanks anyway.

I'll let you know. You're probably about right on the price but I might try and eek a few extra quid off some muppet on gumtree. I'll stick it on there this week give it a couple of days and if it's not gone I'll let you know.

I had a few amazon vouchers so put them towards the ps4 so I'm already sorted. Thanks anyway.

You'd get more on ebay i reckon, depends whether you want to mess around with the muppets on there sometimes. Its probably worth a few quid more, but be careful on gumtree, i have had a few messers on there also.

Good luck, let us know

I'd be buying it for the sake of it, as i already have one.Just my lad plays on mine with skylanders, and i could do with one for my caravan at weekends :)

You'd get more on ebay i reckon, depends whether you want to mess around with the muppets on there sometimes. Its probably worth a few quid more, but be careful on gumtree, i have had a few messers on there also.

Good luck, let us know

I'd be buying it for the sake of it, as i already have one.Just my lad plays on mine with skylanders, and i could do with one for my caravan at weekends :)

Stuck it on gumtree this afternoon, and already sol it for £75. Thanks for the offer anyway.

• 1 month later...

GTA V and God of War 3?

I take it we're talking controller and all leads, if so you have my interest. 

yea all leads (HDMI included) GTA 5 and God of War 3 i think i might even have COD black ops disc but no case. I looked on ebay and the 120 GB on its own was going for around the £80 mark so im thinking with GTA 5 i prob get £25 for that at trade in value so with God of War 3 and possibly Black ops i think £120 is a fair price. im not looking to rip anyone off just want to get rid as i have a PS4 and i want to put that where the Ps3 sits lol

Im not sure if i have 2 controllers i think i only have 1 but will double check when i get home later. Message me if still interested

• 3 months later...

I am thinking about getting a PS3 this year before I get a PS4, mainly to catch up on the exclusives that I missed in Killzone,Ratchet And Clank,Gran Turismo, Uncharted, The Last Of US and Little Big Planet. Was going to get a PS3 in 2011 but, opted for a 360 instead. Should I get one ?

thats a good point but there are other classics such as MGS4, Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo and Yakuza games that are all good games.

Cant stress enough how good uncharted 2 and 3 are and God of War 3 is one of my favourite games.

then again these games at some point in future years i reckon will be available to download on PS4.

Ive got a PS4 and its good but must admit ive hardly played mine but thats more down to having a young child

• 2 months later...

Anybody else having problems with Playstation network?

Keeps signing me out when I load up fifa

Ah! playing my challenge, you don't need to be online unless if you want to accumulate matchday points or exps or whatever they are called.

So....just do it!

Archived