Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

GTA V Online Foxestalk Crew

What do you actually do? I may join in if its interesting

Should of been called the baby squad lol

lol  That would have been a good shout. Pretty much everything in GTA 5 plus extra stuff and missions. Think its basically an expanded version of GTA 5 that gets lots of new content and obviously there is a lot more mayhem! 

I've joined the Xbox one. It's just me and dmayne, at the minute. And I'm naked.

Thought we left that kind of stuff to TheBigJohnSteader?! Thank god SpazticChicken has joined. Although I am quite lonely and willing to experiment...  :ph34r:

I think you'll like what I did to the ranking names. Replaced the usual crimeworld rankings for some Leicester City based rankings...

I've accepted 4 requests to join the PS3 crew but it's still telling me there are only 2 members, me and the first guy who joined. Not sure what that's all about but I've unticked the invite only box now so you should be able to join without needing me to confirm it.

Not sure what the point in the hierarchy system is, can anybody shed any light on that? I'll have to get the laptop out later and check out social club on that as doing everything via my phone is a pain in the arse.

I've accepted 4 requests to join the PS3 crew but it's still telling me there are only 2 members, me and the first guy who joined. Not sure what that's all about but I've unticked the invite only box now so you should be able to join without needing me to confirm it.

Not sure what the point in the hierarchy system is, can anybody shed any light on that? I'll have to get the laptop out later and check out social club on that as doing everything via my phone is a pain in the arse.

Think it affects how much editing power you have over the crew and also think the top person gets the cash after missions and then decides how to split it. I'll be adopting a communist approach  :thumbup:

Archived