Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

GTA V Online Foxestalk Crew

I am shit at this game, so i wont bother

Don't worry about skill level, it's only a game and the main objective is just to have a laugh. Join up, it'll be great fun I'm sure just dossing around in free roam.

On a separate note, can I hand over ownership of the PS3 crew if I've created it? I don't want the pressure of doling out the cash and assigning rankings etc, I just want to play.

Don't worry about skill level, it's only a game and the main objective is just to have a laugh. Join up, it'll be great fun I'm sure just dossing around in free roam.

On a separate note, can I hand over ownership of the PS3 crew if I've created it? I don't want the pressure of doling out the cash and assigning rankings etc, I just want to play.

Don't worry too much about that. Just dole out what you think is fair and let people know that if there's any problems, they will be addressed in the next heist. Nobody's going to sue you! lol It will be a learning curve for most crew leaders. Not just you.

I haven't even played the single player yet! could i just jump straight into this?

Of course you can. Although, part of the 2 week delay was to allow poeple to get up to speed with the game as there are lots of new things but ultimately its still GTA so you should be fine.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51487/gta-online-details-game-day-access-info-and-more.html

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

Just a couple of bits for people wondering what its all about. Sorry Dan, I lied. Its only parents you choose; what a cop out!  lol

I'm in :) Xbox Gtag and Social Club: Fusionl

Added you on the Social Club. I'm trying to put everybody at the highest rank so we've all got the same privileges but obviously if there are people who are going to be on more than others or want to be 'the boss' then I'll stick them at the top. Might even leave and rejoin so I don't have the pressure of being the Kingpin  lol

Of course you can. Although, part of the 2 week delay was to allow poeple to get up to speed with the game as there are lots of new things but ultimately its still GTA so you should be fine.

Good stuff, i may still give single player a little go first and then get online!

Will I have to quit the game so I can update?

Yeah I think so. Around 60mb. Just so you know, its pretty buggy at the moment so will be a couple of days before its up to speed but the little I have managed to play is class so far.

I got on last night with my mate and we created a crew but have not got a clue how to use it as in fight other crews or do jobs as a crew, everytime we went to a mission on the map we ended up just fighting each other in like a deathmatch. Does anyone know how the crew thing actually works ive read that you can do jobs and split money etc but just can't find it myself.

Archived