Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

GTA V Online Foxestalk Crew

I found selecting online from the menu works better than usimg the character wheel

That worked for me too. As I'm sure you realised online play was very limited and you couldn't send or receive invites. Hopefully it's all sorted by the weekend.

What i'm reading it sounds like it's probably gonna take a good 2 weeks for GTA Online to work properly...

Gives me time to finally start offline!

It seemed a lot better yesterday, hopefully it can be properly sorted this week.

My Mrs had a race with other PS3 onliners not long ago, her odds were 7/2, and she beat them all. They should be ashamed as she's a girl!

How do you get a bounty, is that when you have police stars?

When you get to level 10, you get a phone call from Lester. Then you can put bounties on other people (above level 10) and they can put bounties on you. If you attack a random pedestrian or steal their car, they can put a bounty on you too.

When you get to level 10, you get a phone call from Lester. Then you can put bounties on other people (above level 10) and they can put bounties on you. If you attack a random pedestrian or steal their car, they can put a bounty on you too.

Just told her ta, she's on now. Not level 10 yet cos she had to make a new character yesterday for some reason. It's saved from last night though so this one should be good to go. 

If anyone sees her online sometime give her a race challenge, she reckons she's a true great. Boycy_KO is her name, blonde ho.

She had an alert pop up last night and was awarded $1000 for continued good behaviour lol Not sure how long it took to earn that and I don't know if many people will have the patience to behave for that long.

Archived