Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

GTA V Online Foxestalk Crew

Starting to fly in this now. I was spamming a mission called Violent Duct with three friends and was making 9k every three minutes and and load of rep,

Got to level 41, bought the most expensive Apartment and tuned up a Sultan RS and a Gauntlet. Still no Heists and Ive done nothing with any of you lot yet. Tell me when and I'll try and get some time in on with ya :thumbup:

Has this crew managed to get a LCFC emblem? ;)

the editor is quite tricky I havent managed anything good yet.

Starting to fly in this now. I was spamming a mission called Violent Duct with three friends and was making 9k every three minutes and and load of rep,

Got to level 41, bought the most expensive Apartment and tuned up a Sultan RS and a Gauntlet. Still no Heists and Ive done nothing with any of you lot yet. Tell me when and I'll try and get some time in on with ya :thumbup:

chuck out psn freind requests ill switch crews and jump in when you lot are on

Joined the ps3 filbert street elite. Anyone about today?

Just seen a crew take over the airport in the sticks. People trying to rebel and steal planes are being punished. I think we should do this! Haha

I'm probably the saddest on the forum, I'm usually on most days for at least 2 hours.

How do you join the ps3 group via social club on the pc or can you do it ingame?

You can request an invite to a posse in game somehow but I can't remember how exactly. Either hold down the select button or press start and the option to join a crew is there somewhere but only the crew of somebody who is in the same session as you. It's certainly easier via your PC, tablet or mobile though.

Good to see a few of you online earlier. Shame I didn't get to meet your characters in the end. Smile by you added me to a job but I was just too late pressing the button. Hopefully wel be matched in free roam at some point and we can terrorise the villages! :P

Update screwed myn up yesterday. Had it on all day and it kept saying failed to save cannot connect to servers. Then my PS3 switched off after inactivity, I really hope I havent lost all my progress because I gathered so much money yesterday and levels. 

Update screwed myn up yesterday. Had it on all day and it kept saying failed to save cannot connect to servers. Then my PS3 switched off after inactivity, I really hope I havent lost all my progress because I gathered so much money yesterday and levels.

The servers weren't working very well when I was on either.

Archived