Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

LCFC Wallpapers/Twitter Headers...

Just thought i'd share some wallpapers for pc/macs and Twitter headers i've made lately, feel free to use them if you wish...

TWITTER HEADERS
bsoy.png

pluq.png

3ub3.png

WALLPAPERS

v6gn.png

atjd.png

dzo5.png

Ahh yeah i've seen that, it's pretty awesome!

Patience young one!

I'll post it I didn't make the image myself, the image is blurred and badge out of proportion however I have redone it will post tomorrow going Yeovil now!

I'll post it I didn't make the image myself, the image is blurred and badge out of proportion however I have redone it will post tomorrow going Yeovil now!

Cool cheers! safe trip and bring 3pts back with ya! haha

an even cheekier request.... how about smart phone size?

Can be done, just kinda need to know what dimensions of wallpaper size for that specific smart phone..

If you don't know just tell me what phone you have and i'll find out

samsung galaxy s3 , not the mini. cheers. im guessing I can shrink it just needs to be portrait rather than landscape

Gotcha! i will find out and see what i can come up with :)

If your phone designs are any good you can actually start selling then on phone cases, which the ones you have already done are good enough, someone on twitter sells them called Leicester edits and I think yours are much better

Cheers for the complement! Leicester Edits do good stuff aswell from the few bits i've seen

any chance of some high res ones 1920 x 1080  by any chance with the badge in the opposite corner with the stripe  lol   i know it sounds weird but i suppose like me most people have their desktop icons on the left side of their screen which auto positions at top left so it blocks the main part  :)

Archived