Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

LCFC Wallpapers/Twitter Headers...

looks cool. ill try it now

edit. fits fine thanks. the phone has it positioned to scroll across. just need to remember how to reactivate that fuction and it will be done. thank you

No probs if you have any other trouble with it then i think i may have found the right size, i was testing out wallpapers on my Note 2 and managed to get the right one.. Maybe all Samsung phones have similar sizes... But if it's fine then :thumbup:

any chance of some high res ones 1920 x 1080  by any chance with the badge in the opposite corner with the stripe   lol   i know it sounds weird but i suppose like me most people have their desktop icons on the left side of their screen which auto positions at top left so it blocks the main part   :)

I will certainly look into making higher res ones, it just depends on the pictures i use and if they lose much quality if i resize them to fit into the wallpaper i am making... I can't seem to find many high res pictures of LCFC in action

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about one of a bare chested Pearson holding aloft the decapitated heads of mills and beckford? Bit like the one david haye did for the Klitschkos, would be nice in time for the Bolton game and sure millsy and becks would enjoy the good natured banter behind it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived