Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

LCFC Wallpapers/Twitter Headers...

Just looking at it how good does that Premier League badge look :)

Wasn't going to put it on the s5 wallpaper at first, but I love being reminded that we've made it, so had to find space for it lol.

Wasn't going to put it on the s5 wallpaper at first, but I love being reminded that we've made it, so had to find space for it lol.

Your background would look good toned down for a iPhone/Samsung if you could do it, possibly time consuming but i'm sure someone would appreciate it.

Your background would look good toned down for a iPhone/Samsung if you could do it, possibly time consuming but i'm sure someone would appreciate it.

Only just set it on my own phone, and I see what you mean. I'll adjust it tonight

It's not bad. I wouldn't call it best yet as it's just the original wallpaper from the website merged in another photo (as you rightly stated). I couldn't use the original one either because the fixtures are too small and they don't even state whether the game is home or away. It's great that we have an array of impressive talent in Chris, Andog and Xen coming up with such designs.

• 4 weeks later...

I've cooked up a background to use on my iPad if you want to use it too pal?

ti0u0lb.png

dont suppose you could make that into a desktop wallpaper could you    1920x1080   tried to just use this one but the badge does not sit right    cheers 

Archived