Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

LCFC Wallpapers/Twitter Headers...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2016-11-3 at 17:36, CKB said:

Champions! 1080p lcfcchamps.png

I just upgraded my phone to 2017 standard after ditching the old S3 mini finally. Used this as my background. Looks fantastic. Thank you. It even scrolls . Upload limit prevents me from showing you the screen shots ?

4 hours ago, Beliall said:

I just upgraded my phone to 2017 standard after ditching the old S3 mini finally. Used this as my background. Looks fantastic. Thank you. It even scrolls . Upload limit prevents me from showing you the screen shots ?

Glad it works mate! still proud of this graphic as everything just seemed to fit well when I was making it

• 2 months later...

Here you go. Used a top of the range Apple Computer, took me fkin hours, all in 4K too. I would usually charge for this kind of stuff but as it's for fellow LCFC fans I've done this for free. #enjoy #nothanksnecessary #justgiving

IMG_1614.PNG

On 7/31/2017 at 23:22, funkyrobot said:

Here you go. Used a top of the range Apple Computer, took me fkin hours, all in 4K too. I would usually charge for this kind of stuff but as it's for fellow LCFC fans I've done this for free. #enjoy #nothanksnecessary #justgiving

IMG_1614.PNG

magic just what i was after... so glad I've finally got something with the fixtures on for my desktop... oh.... wait.... you've missed the fixtures... back to the drawing board lol 

11 hours ago, dbtcity said:

magic just what i was after... so glad I've finally got something with the fixtures on for my desktop... oh.... wait.... you've missed the fixtures... back to the drawing board lol 

This wasn't my specific response to your fixtures thing this was me using my skills, expertise and creativity to create a fabulous gift to ALL LCFC fans via this wonderful screen saver, poster or whatever. 

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

This wasn't my specific response to your fixtures thing this was me using my skills, expertise and creativity to create a fabulous gift to ALL LCFC fans via this wonderful screen saver, poster or whatever. 

Well it looks amazing lol 

On 7/31/2017 at 22:42, dbtcity said:

has anyone made a wallpaper of the fixtures for the coming season for mac? usually my 1 stop shop for a fresh fixture wallpaper each season... much appreciated if any1 has rustled 1 up

pretty much what i did a while back with fixtures on it if you want it man, 2560x1600

FIXTURES.jpg

Archived