Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Battlefield 4

• 3 weeks later...

Took a while for me to get used to the controls. Switched them to veteran to get it more like BF3 settings. The game has got loads of potential to it, but to reap any benefit, its going to rely heavily on team work. I hear there will be an area of the game to drive/fly the vehicles so you shouldn't make a tit of yourself in the main game . I've ordered it and the premium package for the 360...

Been on and off it this weekend. Cracking game if your into your shooters.

I think i prefer BF3. Graphics are quite poor ie Breaking Dawn map (think its called) scenery looks rushed and quite flat compared to 3 and not too keen on the maps. But it will surely it will grow on me. Plus where is your kill/death figures and number of dogtags you have got when you knife someone?

You've got to remember, it's early days. Patches are being released this week I believe. The maps you'll get to know like the back of your hand. If you sign in to battle log on your pc I think you may find things are laid out a little clearer there.

Sounds like there's so many problems with this so far in terms of crashes and connection, is that true?

I had the load screen just as i spawned into a tank and all you could hear is the game still running in the back ground. Had to go to dash and reload. Also had few probs with joining servers where it just crashes. Like Foz said , there will be patches this week so fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...

Had an update this week and still the game is fvcked up!!! Two maps that it crashes on , no sound when first spawn , the list goes on! I miss BF3 .

:( Shame, I wish full games could come out these days and they wouldn't just release untested alpha builds because their publishers want money.

:( Shame, I wish full games could come out these days and they wouldn't just release untested alpha builds because their publishers want money.

I just dont get it though, surely everything is tested before its released? Whats the Beta for? Player feedback ect!! Takes the piss especially when your paying £40+ for these games.

I just dont get it though, surely everything is tested before its released? Whats the Beta for? Player feedback ect!! Takes the piss especially when your paying £40+ for these games.

Yep they do, this game especially. and to save me a shed load of typing, I've found this for you to read.

http://bf4central.com/2013/11/ea-pushed-battlefield-4-quality-control/

Beta is for server load I would think, it was more like a demo.

Archived