Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Your Are My Leicester

WWE 2K14

I'll prob get it want the phenom edition but not pre ordered it anyone know what the availability will be like? I personally think it will be hard to top last years attitude era mode that was the best story mode they have done since Wrestlemania 2000 on the N64

I'll prob get it want the phenom edition but not pre ordered it anyone know what the availability will be like? I personally think it will be hard to top last years attitude era mode that was the best story mode they have done since Wrestlemania 2000 on the N64

Far as I know only game are doing phenom edition when I last checked they were sold out. I think last years could be topped, universe mode look really good this year, who you most looking forward to playing with off the roster?

Far as I know only game are doing phenom edition when I last checked they were sold out. I think last years could be topped, universe mode look really good this year, who you most looking forward to playing with off the roster?

Ah right doesn't sound likely then, I've never liked the universe modes I much like the format of sticking with 1 wrestler through a storyline leading upto the rumble and wrestlemania. I'll prob use the Rock this time if I get it with this being being the last time we'll see him as a rostered wrestler

Haven't brought one since S v R 2007. My first and favourite of the lot is the original Smackdown vs Raw. It was amazing and probably in my top ten favourite games ever. What sort of stuff do they do now?

Biggest roster ever, 30 years of WrestleMania mode and universe mode!

I'd imagine the Wrestlemania mode is a playable versions of the best matches from each year of Wrestlemania?

I'd imagine Scotty 2 Hotty isn't in it anymore. He was my favourite in SvR :(

Same, it's one of the reason why I won't bother getting it. Universe Mode doesn't grip me enough.

Dont really get UM doesnt seem to work properly and isnt really exciting. GM mode with two players was great, choosing the best wrestlers each and sorting contracts etc, doing trades and see who had the most fans by Wrestlemania. Good times.

Not the same now

Dont really get UM doesnt seem to work properly and isnt really exciting. GM mode with two players was great, choosing the best wrestlers each and sorting contracts etc, doing trades and see who had the most fans by Wrestlemania. Good times.

Not the same now

Agree with this.

Used to buy these games every year, but stopped at about 2010. 

Looked at the Roster though this year, and it seems pretty good, The Wyatt family probably the biggest miss.

Some modes are alright, but the gameplay as a whole the last couple of years, seemed a bit shit to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know wherever it maybe because I've just spent the last month playing GTA 5 but I feel well and truly robbed, on Wrestlemania 2000 ATM on 30 years of Wrestlemania so hoping I will like it more since I have been watching since 1998

Archived