Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Job opportunity: Assistant Manager

Club: Bayern Munich

Wage: Negotiable depending on experience

Duties: Assisting in team sselection and tactics. Handling awkward press conferences (after losses). Scouting of next opponents

To apply please write a couple.of sentences explaining why you would be perfect for this role

I would like to apply for the assistant manager job at Bayern Munich.

I believe I would be suitable for the role as I would bring fresh ideas to the table. Also help break into the top 4 for the Champions League and win the league title!  

I would like to apply for the assistant manager job at Bayern Munich.

I believe I would be suitable for the role as I would bring fresh ideas to the table. Also help break into the top 4 for the Champions League and win the league title!

With your name being You Are My Leicester, I'm worried there could be a conflict of interest. Would that be a problem?

Vacancy at Juventus

Juventus Football Club are currently looking for a new mascot, applicants should submit a Photoshopped image of their potential costume and a brief description of the character they will be playing. The successful candidate will subtly mock Paris Saint-Germain and their management, whilst ensuring that a level of dignity is maintained.

Ok as my first act as assistant, I've shot Bendtner. Is that ok?

Yeah perfect now put his head on a spike and parade it around the Emirates so the others no whats coming if they act like a grade A tit for the duration of their Arsenal career.

4 Points from 2 games, ill settle for that as the Red Devil's hop aboard the coach for the journey to the south coast.

My Manchester United team for Southampton away please:

----------------------De Gea

Rafael-------Vidic--------Jones------------Evra

------------Carrick-----------Giggs

Valencia-----------Rooney-------------Kagawa

--------------------Van Persie

LCFC Desire, this is one of the best threads i have ever seen, and huge respect for organising and running the league. Its great fun :thumbup:

Id like to go with this side for my game, didnt realise the fixtures would come round so fast!

Archived