Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Tough time for football in Milan. 

Who would have thought it- Two Milan sides propping up the table  lol

Good to get back to winning ways in the Italian derby.  :trumpet:

We had to make a few tactical changes when we fell behind but the team responded magnificently. 

You called a poisoned lasagne in our pre-match meal a tactical change? Bitch please, West Ham came up with that tactic first!

Best team in Italy flag-of-italy.gif

Not for long!

ssbr.png

Tiago is still playing?????

Bayfox, did you miss the plane? I need you on board now, the saints ship has sprung a leak. And if you know a hot bird who'd like to be mascot.....

I never officially got offered the job. But if you want me I'm still on the market. I only require becks (the beer) and curry in payment.

I can also recommend my wife as a hot mascot/cheerleader. She doesnt need a salary.

I will get my copy of fifa out later and suggest a formation and squad.

upon confirmation of free beer and curry.

I never officially got offered the job. But if you want me I'm still on the market. I only require becks (the beer) and curry in payment.

I can also recommend my wife as a hot mascot/cheerleader. She doesnt need a salary.

I will get my copy of fifa out later and suggest a formation and squad.

upon confirmation of free beer and curry.

Bloody hell mate, do you need an engagement ring or summat! I'll email you a becks over and its usually home made curry on a satdeh night. LETS GO!

Archived