Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Bloody hell mate, do you need an engagement ring or summat! I'll email you a becks over and its usually home made curry on a satdeh night. LETS GO!

****ing hell boss put the hair dryer away. I'll get scouting for our next game.

Shocking performance from our lads, foxfanazer is in the changing room have a word with our lads. We are disappointed no disrespect to Shakhtar but we should really be beating these teams, we'll be back in training tomorrow look at the videos at our mistakes, learn from them move on to the next game and aim for 3 points. congratulations on the win Tom17LCFC.  

Shocking performance from our lads, foxfanazer is in the changing room have a word with our lads. We are disappointed no disrespect to Shakhtar but we should really be beating these teams, we'll be back in training tomorrow look at the videos at our mistakes, learn from them move on to the next game and aim for 3 points. congratulations on the win Tom17LCFC.  

Underestimate us at your peril my friend, we're ready to mount a title challenge.

I'm enjoying this so much more now I've actually scored a goal and won a game lol

Disappointed with that one! Not all your fault though lol

Well done tom.

Whats your real name You are my leicester?

Arsenal manager wanting to change the team please.

schezny

sagna    mertesacker koscielny  gibbs

flamini

wilshere      cazorla

walcott       giroud          ozil

Arsenal manager wanting to change the team please.

schezny

sagna    mertesacker koscielny  gibbs

flamini

wilshere      cazorla

walcott       giroud          ozil

Your assistant would like to remind you of how well a young Aaron Ramsey has been playing in training, and how injury prone Jack Wilshere is :D

Donut Hoping To Break French Resistance

After enjoy a fine start to the season, Manchester United welcome Monaco to Old Trafford in matchday 4. In his friday press conference, Manchester United manager Donut was in bullish mood, engaging in mind games with his Monaco opposing manager Nugent.

"We know the obvious quality they have. But are underperforming and we want to ensure they leave Old Trafford with nothing. We want to hunt down Barcelona and we have to make sure teams visiting Old Trafford leave with nothing. Im under no illusions as to how tough the league is, but we have a heritage of winning. Monaco are proving that big spending is no guarantee of success, and it takes a big manager to manage big players. Im not convinced Nugent is that man."

Cheese monkeys away, anyone need any duty free bringing back, we're going over on the portsmouth - cherbourg ferry. Ricky is driving the minibus - gotta justify his selection COS THE USELESS LUMP AINT SCORED A GOAL YET. Trouble is if it aint England he's not interested any more.

Bayfox, bring your boots, I'm not paying for 17 to travel all the way to Frogsville Central.

Potential banana skin up next. Might need to tweak some tactics to avoid humiliation. 

You're unbeaten, Rochdale have yet to win. If years of following Lei... I mean ugh... the mighty Juve... have taught me anything, it's that you're doomed.

Your assistant would like to remind you of how well a young Aaron Ramsey has been playing in training, and how injury prone Jack Wilshere is :D

Thanks for the advice, my thinking was that these players would be better on the game. Does form relate to how players are playing in real life? If so I think I will put Ramsey in for Wilshere.

Archived