Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

AC Milan Boss aggravated over fixture list

The Milan boss Poznan34 has hit out at the organisers of the Foxestalk League. He accused them of an "agenda" and of "giving us all the good teams." Milan have been soundly beaten so far with key players, such as Mario Ballotelli, misfiring. They are yet to face Rochdale or Leicester so all hope is not lost. 

Thanks for the advice, my thinking was that these players would be better on the game. Does form relate to how players are playing in real life? If so I think I will put Ramsey in for Wilshere.

I think they have a form updates for the top leagues, so Ramsey is probably scored quite highly at the moment .

Arsenal manager wanting to change the team please.

schezny

sagna    mertesacker koscielny  gibbs

flamini

ramsey      cazorla

walcott       giroud          ozil

Updated team.

I think they have a form updates for the top leagues, so Ramsey is probably scored quite highly at the moment .

Fair enough we will put him in. Looks like the appointment of an assistant is very worthwhile, I pity these other poverty teams who haven't got one installed.

Donut's scathing attack on Nugent fires up Monaco.

AS Monaco manager Nugent is said to be disappointed in Donut's personal attack on him recently.

''I didn't expect that from him at all, all he's done is show his lack of class to the rest of the footballing world, and I'd like to personally thank him for doing my teamtalk for me.''

Donut's scathing attack on Nugent fires up Monaco.

AS Monaco manager Nugent is said to be disappointed in Donut's personal attack on him recently.

''I didn't expect that from him at all, all he's done is show his lack of class to the rest of the footballing world, and I'd like to personally thank him for doing my teamtalk for me.''

:D :D :D

Manchester United teamsheet for Monaco:

----------------------De Gea

Rafael--------Vidic--------Jones--------Evra

Valencia----Carrick-----Cleverley-----Nani

----------------------------Rooney

--------------Van Persie

Monaco team for United away, 5-4-1, going to park the bus and attempt to hit them on the counter!

GK -Romero

LB- Kurzawa

CB- Abidal

CB - Carvalho

CB -  Isimat - Mirin

RB - Fabinho

RM- Rodriguez

CM- Toulalan

CM- Moutinho

LM- Carrasco

ST - Falcao

It's a bit unfair to play mind games with Kingfox when he hasn't got the correct equipment.

Bugger, all these years I thought it was 'kin fox. We're expecting a tough game, if the french are true to type, as soon as they see us they'll retreat about 50 miles and ask the belgians to help.

[quote name="kingfox" post="2776682"

Jallet - Thiago Silva - Alex - Maxwell

Matuidi - Verratti

Pastore

Suppose you'll do the usualfrench trick of waiting to just after half time then expect the americans to turn up and rescue you AGAIN

Lucas - Ibrahimovic - Cavani

Subs - Douchez, Van Der Wiel, Marquinhos, Motta, Rabiot, Menez, Lavezzi

Woodman-Worrell rallies a fighting cry to his troops

"I'm gutted at the start we have made but the potential is there and I am confident that we will rediscover our form soon" Woodman-Worrell took his squad on a paint-balling team bonding day out which is said to have a galvanising effect on his squad.

" We had a great day out, no one got shot and no smoke bombs were launched. The boys were very professional" was all Woodman-Worrell has to say on this matter but it could be interpreted as a sly dig at Chelsea regarding Cole and Mellis incident.

When asked for a special message for Chelsea, all Woodman-Worrell spoke the following sentence in near fluent Italian. "Danzien,Tua madre è una puttana!"

"Despite a convincing 5-0 win over Rochdale, Liverpool manager Leicesterpool, could be on the brink of getting sacked, after being caught outside Jessica Ennis's house with his testicles nailed to the pavement"

"Witnesses claim, that the Liverpool manager, rang her doorbell, asked her if she could read him her autobiography as his bedtime story, but she declined"

Fellow pervert Lamby is the bookies favourite for the job.

Tension for the fixture between Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain has been heightened after PSG manager Kingfox spoke out against Leicesterpool. Fans are already referring to the fixture as the B&B (banter and bullshit) derby.

Tension for the fixture between Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain has been heightened after PSG manager Kingfox spoke out against Leicesterpool. Fans are already referring to the fixture as the B&B (banter and bullshit) derby.

A derby?

Didn't know Paris was in England.

The derby is based on the circumstances surrounding the two clubs rather than their geographical location, much like Palace-Brighton, obv.

They are both in England though. 

It should be classed as the B&B RIVALRY. 

Like the PSG and Juve match is also known as the B&B Rivalry. 

Boyfriends & Bummers.

"Despite a convincing 5-0 win over Rochdale, Liverpool manager Leicesterpool, could be on the brink of getting sacked, after being caught outside Jessica Ennis's house with his testicles nailed to the pavement"

"Witnesses claim, that the Liverpool manager, rang her doorbell, asked her if she could read him her autobiography as his bedtime story, but she declined"

Fellow pervert Lamby is the bookies favourite for the job.

I heard rumours in the Liverpool camp that there has been some unrest between the players and management after rumours escalated that an un-named player had slept with the managers daughter. This lead to all kinds of fall out and the manager eventually head butting the player involved.   :whistle:

I heard rumours in the Liverpool camp that there has been some unrest between the players and management after rumours escalated that an un-named player had slept with the managers daughter. This lead to all kinds of fall out and the manager eventually head butting the player involved.   :whistle:

Someone said it was Suarez, as he bit the manager's daughters pussy too hard. 

Benfica boss Sharpe's Fox confident for Liverpool visit

After a mixed start to the season the Benfica manager, also an officer in the 95th Rifles stationed in Lisbon, thinks Liverpool will be a pushover at home. "They are without that rat bastard Suarez" he commented, "and I don't rate fish lips Sturridge. We will batter them." The London born rifles Captain also told this reporter he hates the French, sabres and Obadiah Hakeswill.

Benfica boss Sharpe's Fox confident for Liverpool visit

After a mixed start to the season the Benfica manager, also an officer in the 95th Rifles stationed in Lisbon, thinks Liverpool will be a pushover at home. "They are without that rat bastard Suarez" he commented, "and I don't rate fish lips Sturridge. We will batter them." The London born rifles Captain also told this reporter he hates the French, sabres and Obadiah Hakeswill.

there are no suspensions in this league

Archived