Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

dxdr.png

Donut Satisfied, But Concedes Work Lies Ahead

Speaking after narrowly edging out AS Monaco at Old Trafford, Manchester United boss Donut conceded his side must improve if they are to challenge for Silverware.

"We knew they would come with a gameplan. Nugent is a famously negative manager, and their plan was to contain us, to frustrate us. It was a difficult afternoon. In the end, you could somewhat say tactical naivety was the undoing of his side today. But we must improve, be more clinical in front of goal."

Yes saints!! lol

The steveherbe/bayfox regime gets off to a flyer. Told you we'd beat the garlic munchers. My ploy of relegating ricky to minibus driver obviously worked. And my mind games onslaught totally fooked 'kin fox. Case of becks on its way to bayfox, here come the saints.

mtke.png

Changes the formation and brings in Walcott - spanks Man City.

Spanking!

Big time, it was always on the cards bro.

Convincing first win of the season, Unabomber! :D

Yeah I would like to give my assistant credit for recommending I keep Ramsey in the team, massive result! Only way is up from here.

I lose, Mark_W loses, I win, Mark_W wins, I draw, Mark_W draws, I lose, Mark_w loses.

Absolute fix!

Only thing you need to remember - you lose, you lose, you lose to the mighty saints!We're on the ferry now, rickys pi55ed again, stevie wonder may have to drive when we get back to blighty.

Night Air appointed Milan Assistant

In an attempt to kick start their season AC Milan have appointed Night Air as assistant manager. He will bring vast experience from the world of football having won league titles across Europe as well as Champions Leagues on multiple occasions (on Football Manager). He was clearly delighted at the appointment saying "This has been my dream job, I've always supported Milan, I am looking forward to putting my stamp on the team and knocking some sense into Balotelli". 

Archived